Run, Joe, Run

We all mourn in our own way, on our own schedule, in a place of our choosing.
But your country is calling you Joe Biden. It's time to close out the tab, zip up your pants, come out of the club and answer that call.

Grab your shotguns folks, shit is about to get real.
Well at least he goes for women strippers turdfly.
Well at least he goes for women strippers turdfly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's not Joe Biden in that picture. It's Max Headroom.

Jim

http://media.giphy.com/media/d5M6x0vK7Kmnm/giphy.gif
That's not Joe Biden in that picture. It's Max Headroom.

Jim

http://media.giphy.com/media/d5M6x0vK7Kmnm/giphy.gif Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yes jim I know. Not the gay strip bars turdfly hangs at.
Well at least he goes for women strippers... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So he has that on the current POTUS and the Austin Reacharound Crew.

Here's one you guys can hang up on the Crew's wall...

What you got turdfly a pic of your night at The Iron Bear?
What you got turdfly a pic of your night at The Iron Bear? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ahhh ! Dammit ! Now woomby is going to want a picture of him at Talleywackers posted here !! Of course, after getting his " ropey loads" facial.
At least you had the good taste to mention he was in mourning.

Creep.
Notice how fast a Conservative will hit below the belt. Dragging his dead son into it is pretty low. Typical but low.
Notice how fast a Conservative will hit below the belt. Dragging his dead son into it is pretty low. Typical but low. Originally Posted by slingblade
Is that anything like dragging a non-existent "son" into the discussion?

If Biden is considering a run, I imagine he has managed his feelings about his loss, so it is probably time for you to get over his loss as well....and quit using it in a lame-ass attempt to score points on a hooker board pissing contest.
Wow. Talk about the ultimate Ace to pull out of the deck.....

http://time.com/3981228/beau-biden-joe-biden-president/

Good lord. His dying son, in his last days, said, "run,dad,run".

He's running. President Obama will back him. Hillary is toast.
Is that anything like dragging a non-existent "son" into the discussion?

If Biden is considering a run, I imagine he has managed his feelings about his loss, so it is probably time for you to get over his loss as well....and quit using it in a lame-ass attempt to score points on a hooker board pissing contest. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your post makes no sense. You know he actually had a son die recently but then again you are normally off base so Its just another day for you isn't it. What points would I be getting by the way. Providers don't give a shit what I say in here. They know I treat them with respect and don't haggle that's all they care about. I am not torn up over his son I am just sick of the Teabaggers using every underhanded trick in the book. Personally I don't think he could win or even make a good POTUS if he did. Hitting below the belt is just sad.
Your post makes no sense. You know he actually had a son die recently but then again you are normally off base so Its just another day for you isn't it. What points would I be getting by the way. Providers don't give a shit what I say in here. They know I treat them with respect and don't haggle that's all they care about. I am not torn up over his son I am just sick of the Teabaggers using every underhanded trick in the book. Personally I don't think he could win or even make a good POTUS if he did. Hitting below the belt is just sad. Originally Posted by slingblade
You mean like;

Pushing granny off a cliff in a wheel chair

Saying the republicans are going to take away your child's school lunch

Saying the republicans want to put blacks back in chains
You mean like;

Pushing granny off a cliff in a wheel chair

Saying the republicans are going to take away your child's school lunch

Saying the republicans want to put blacks back in chains Originally Posted by Budman
I don't think the Reps said any of those things. But if they did then yes to them too.

LOL!