Carly Fiorina....She Nailed It

Man, she flat out said it. "Hillary is a Liar"

The truth hurts. Chris Mathews is about to have a hissy fit. "How dare she call the former Secretary of State a Liar. That's just not done".

Hey Chris.....there's a new Sherrif in town. Someone who is willing to call Hillary out for exactly what she is......a lying sack of money grubbing shit.

Carly just moved up.
Sometimes you gotta go down, to go up.
Got the nomination nailed down, too. Which is no easy feat, seeing as how she drove her corporation into the ground.
Got the nomination nailed down, too. Which is no easy feat, seeing as how she drove her corporation into the ground. Originally Posted by tulsatiger
That's what I don't get. She was by most accounts, a terrible CEO, but that hardly ever gets mentioned.
Sometimes you gotta go down, to go up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is that your business philosophy for expanding your 'holes franchise woomby ? You've got the "going down " part "down" to an " art" ! Do you scribble graffiti on the stall walls while your "working" on just during the slow times between "rounds" ?
Man, she flat out said it. "Hillary is a Liar"

The truth hurts. Chris Mathews is about to have a hissy fit. "How dare she call the former Secretary of State a Liar. That's just not done".

Hey Chris.....there's a new Sherrif in town. Someone who is willing to call Hillary out for exactly what she is......a lying sack of money grubbing shit.

Carly just moved up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I wonder if THAT caused Matthews to feel something running down his leg ? !!!!!!!!
I wonder if THAT caused Matthews to feel something running down his leg ? !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
maybe Matthews and womby need to hook up:mf_w0 0t2:
maybe Matthews and womby need to hook up:mf_w0 0t2: Originally Posted by gary5912
As mush as they rage against all things conservative and cheerlead for the dumbascraps, they'd make a great couple ! Oh ! The arguments those two blowhard know-it-alls would have ! Example, Matthews : " NO woomby ! I get to do ATM TO YOU tonight ! " woomby : " But Chrissy, it's my turn to be "The Man" after all day down at the holes being my eunuch self !!! " Don't know how woomby's latest paramour Big Sir would like sharing the crust sheets with woomby and Matthews though ? woomby has already "split the brown sheets" with shammy just a few weeks back !
Yeah, she's a fucking powerhouse! she may get into the top 10 now.

Fox and the GOPWipes are going to turn this into a "reality" TV show!
That's what I don't get. She was by most accounts, a terrible CEO, but that hardly ever gets mentioned. Originally Posted by WombRaider

And once again, ignored here........
And once again, ignored here........ Originally Posted by novacain
If you replaced Hillary with Carly and Hillary had her business record, she'd have been called a cunt no less than 4 times on this first page.
Hillary called a cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Would you prefer that or 'lying criminal under FBI investigation'?

http://nypost.com/2015/08/05/fbi-inv...riminal-probe/
Personal knowledge of Carly's history . . . from fucking her way up the corporate ladder (from secretary . . ) at AT&T, to scamming the books at Lucent, to the total disaster at HP . . . not to mention getting her butt handed to her in a California election where she should have had a cake walk.

Pull back the covers and do your homework . . . like Carly, it ain't pretty!
wondering why she should have had a cakewalk of an election in california?
Would you prefer that or 'lying criminal under FBI investigation'?

http://nypost.com/2015/08/05/fbi-inv...riminal-probe/ Originally Posted by gfejunkie
so much for the fucking constitution, eh gfe(forbidden topic)?