Anyone watching the debates on Fox News?

I'm a bit surprised by the whole tone of the debates. Guess that I really didn't have an idea of what to expect.

The popularity of Donald Trump is another surprise. Really?
Watching right now. Also watched the "Carly Fiorina Show" earlier.
Trying to. Had to go pour a drink during the debate for the leftovers.
Even though a lot of serious issues, it's simply hard for me to take it seriously, as it's literally a war of who can present the better sound byte for news broadcasts. They all have good script writers, and I can just see that.
If I wanted to see a bunch of blowhards talk about shit they don't have the faintest clue about, I'd just come on here.
If I wanted to see a bunch of blowhards talk about shit they don't have the faintest clue about, I'd just come on here. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you'd be the biggest "blowhard" of anyone on here woomby ! But with all those YEARS of practice at the 'holes, you've got to be the best if you don't want to lose your spot at Talleywackers, your franchises and Big Sir, now don't you !!! ? Pobre puto Y maricon ! Tu mama vergas wey !
If I wanted to see a bunch of blowhards talk about shit they don't have the faintest clue about, I'd just come on here. Originally Posted by WombRaider

"talk about shit" and your momma's skid marks on the sheets...

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
woomby you should really help your mommy

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+ 1 !!!!!
And now we know the reason for woomby liking crust on his sheets ! Or why he prefers to put brown sheets on his bed when he's having "guests" stay "overnight" !!!!
Fox News is just a shill for Karl Rove and the establishment.
Trying to. Had to go pour a drink during the debate for the leftovers.
Even though a lot of serious issues, it's simply hard for me to take it seriously, as it's literally a war of who can present the better sound byte for news broadcasts. They all have good script writers, and I can just see that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeah. Having a drink would have been a good compliment to the entertainment value of the debates. This is a bit of what I thought. We have a LOT of serious issues and the debates were almost like a "show" with Trump being the center of attention.

It was like a circus and for the most part, really lacked the gravity that one expects from a debate, even a debate that is this early in the election process.

Just disappointing. I'm moderate in my beliefs but the debate was turned off after an hour of watching it. Some of the views were also ... just archaic.

Frankly, I find it disconcerting that there are certain politicians, in the public eye, that still hold such outdated ideas with regard to abortion and even immigration.
I watched most of it. Clown show starting with the absurd FOX "News" talking heads hosting the event. Trump further confirms his status as front-running buffoon. Jeb looking like he was embarrassed to be a part of it and he needs a handler to tell him his glasses sit on his face crooked. Cruz looked like an oily lizard that just slithered out from under a rock. Carson seems like a nice enough guy but completely out of place. And, so on. Overall, I thought it was ridiculous spectacle.

I also thought the only ones out of the lot that came across as serious and actually ready to talk in some specifics rather than slogans were Rubio and Walker. I thought Walker won it. Rubio needs to slow down and not talk so fast. Obviously way early but I think a Walker/Rubio ticket would be formidable. Young, energetic, Rubio would have a lot of appeal to the Hispanic voters. I think any GOP ticket with Trump at the top is doomed. And, I just don't think Jeb's heart is in it. He looked pretty unhappy up there.

It's also clear that the FOX news tools have been passed the word to get rid of Trump. They were all over him.

It's also clear that the FOX news tools have been passed the word to get rid of Trump. They were all over him. Originally Posted by timpage

Was it really that, because the questions that were most damaging to him were those asking him to justify his previous remarks? Absent his previous remarks, there would have been no fodder for the talking heads.

And did anyone notice the AP's petty critique of Carson? The AP reported that Carson "veered from the truth" when he called the 1940's "Army Air Corp" the "Air Force". Whoop-de-fuckin'-do!!!

BEN CARSON: "Our Navy is at its smallest size since 1970, our Air Force since 1940."

THE FACTS: Actually, the U.S. Air Force was created in 1947. Created initially as the Aeronautical Division of the U.S. Army Signal Corps in 1907, the force went through a number of iterations before becoming a full-fledged branch of the military equal to the Army and the Navy in the wake of World War II.

A dearth of reliable public data makes it difficult to examine Carson's broader argument that the military's capacity is smaller now than in 1940. But it's true that the number of U.S. military aircraft has diminished in recent decades. (AP)
Trump started his threats, and whining early...The questions weren't fair I got the hard ones.Wants to be pres, but no hard questions. LOL
.... Overall, I thought it was ridiculous spectacle.

I also thought the only ones out of the lot that came across as serious and actually ready to talk in some specifics rather than slogans were Rubio and Walker. I thought Walker won it. Rubio needs to slow down and not talk so fast. Obviously way early but I think a Walker/Rubio ticket would be formidable. Young, energetic, Rubio would have a lot of appeal to the Hispanic voters. I think any GOP ticket with Trump at the top is doomed. And, I just don't think Jeb's heart is in it. He looked pretty unhappy up there.

It's also clear that the FOX news tools have been passed the word to get rid of Trump. They were all over him. Originally Posted by timpage
Those are good words. A ridiculous spectacle.

Rubio was professional and answered the questions without having sideway grins or off color remarks. Same with Walker.

Jeb. I didn't know what to think. He sounded more articulate than his brother ever has. That is as much as I can gather from him.

But the debates had a "show" like quality that I didn't like. The Fox news team giving the all knowing smiles back and forth. Reminded me of a game show. Only with politicians.
I have yet to hear an Hispanic voter embrace Rubio. He's got an only slightly lower "coconut" factor than KKKruz. Walker will ensure that labor votes in huge numbers, especially in the Midwest.

Formidable ticket?

I turned on the debate just long enough to see Huckabee ranting about taxpayers having to foot the bill for sex change operations for the military.

Switched it to the ball game. Much better outcome!