Fox Doubling Down On Anti-Trump Rhetoric

I'm watching The OReily Factor right now, and they are trying their damnest to put forth the consensus thatTrump is bad, and will fade in short time.

I'm ambivelent about Trump, I personally think there is little space in Donald Trumps heart for anyone but Donald Trump. For all I know, he might look at this as one big Reality Show where he thinks he will be the last one voted off of the Island.

But, a lot of people like his style. And until they stop liking it, Fox should remember that inferring that your viewership is nuts is not compatible with keeping a loyal viewership and high ratings.
Fox is the gateway to republican conservationism if they turn against him who is left?
Trump is a sideshow in the political circus.
Flip thru the channels and you'll see all the cables new networks do the same thing except the Dr Drew show (Anderson Cooper was on all last week) which has a bunch of Dems stand up for him AND audience members. That's why I say that Trump would be poling in the 20s if he was running as a Dem.

It's the Dems mainly who watch his "reality" TV shows, not your typical Republican...I've haven't watched one episode of "The Apprentice."

It's not yet time to panic.
Flip thru the channels and you'll see all the cables new networks do the same thing except the Dr Drew show (Anderson Cooper was on all last week) which has a bunch of Dems stand up for him AND audience members. That's why I say that Trump would be poling in the 20s if he was running as a Dem.

It's the Dems mainly who watch his "reality" TV shows, not your typical Republican...I've haven't watched one episode of "The Apprentice."

It's not yet time to panic. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Guys like you are too busy watching the Simpsons to watch reality shows.
Trump is real because the mouthbreathers can't figure out whether to shit or go blind.

I will say I'm not surprised you hypocritical assholes are so turgid over his campaign.

It's not yet time to panic. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Right. Democrats watch his stupid reality TV show but Republicans want to elect him as President. Makes about as much sense as the rest of the stupid shit you post up.
Right. Democrats watch his stupid reality TV show but Republicans want to elect him as President. Makes about as much sense as the rest of the stupid shit you post up. Originally Posted by timpage
I haven't seen his (or any) reality show but It's pretty obvious that the knuckledraggers need someone "real" they can identify with. Hence Trump?

LMAO @ confused, leaderless knuckledraggers.
  • DSK
  • 08-11-2015, 08:05 AM
I like Trump mainly for all the people who don't like him. The country is a lost cause, it is run for the benefit of liberals and minorities and is against anything white and male. So fuck this government, might as well risk Trump as President because I lose no matter what.

I liked Bill Clinton so I figure Hillary is the lesser of the evils out there, though she is certainly nothing to be proud of. Everyone else in the Democratic party who is a viable is as crooked and more hostile than the Clintons.

The Ohio governor might be the best compromise candidate -John Kasich.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2015, 08:35 AM
I like Trump mainly for all the people who don't like him. The country is a lost cause, it is run for the benefit of liberals and minorities and is against anything white and male. So fuck this government, might as well risk Trump as President because I lose no matter what.

I liked Bill Clinton so I figure Hillary is the lesser of the evils out there, though she is certainly nothing to be proud of. Everyone else in the Democratic party who is a viable is as crooked and more hostile than the Clintons.

The Ohio governor might be the best compromise candidate -John Kasich. Originally Posted by DSK
Kasich and Jeb will probably team up and win the Presidency.

That is my early prediction.

I do not think any other combo of candidates from the GOP side can win.
  • DSK
  • 08-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Kasich and Jeb will probably team up and win the Presidency.

That is my early prediction.

I do not think any other combo of candidates from the GOP side can win. Originally Posted by WTF
Probably true.
  • DSK
  • 08-11-2015, 02:05 PM
I haven't seen his (or any) reality show but It's pretty obvious that the knuckledraggers need someone "real" they can identify with. Hence Trump?

LMAO @ confused, leaderless knuckledraggers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know what I would appreciate? Someone taking a shit all over you while you're giving them the old rusty trumbone. Just a big old cleveland steamer right on you. If you choke, that's a bonus.
  • DSK
  • 08-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Right. Democrats watch his stupid reality TV show but Republicans want to elect him as President. Makes about as much sense as the rest of the stupid shit you post up. Originally Posted by timpage
You know what I would appreciate? Someone taking a shit all over you while you're giving them the old rusty trumbone. Just a big old cleveland steamer right on you. If you choke, that's a bonus.
You know what I would appreciate? Someone taking a shit all over you while you're giving them the old rusty trumbone. Just a big old cleveland steamer right on you. If you choke, that's a bonus. Originally Posted by DSK
Don't copy my posts. Get your own goddamn material.
Don't copy my posts. Get your own goddamn material. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well then I'll tell you the same thing swishy walker ! You keep crying about how I let everyone know your true nature, then go and try the liberal transference shit on me and others and use MY material to try to score points for yourself. Another lazy PUTO that won't find REAL work. And gloryholing isn't a "community service" like you think it is woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ! And I haven't forgotten about your " literary prowess " - THOUGHT woomby THOUGHT.