Yoga Pants & Sports Bras

Dammit, why are they so damned sexy? There is just something about pulling a nice pair of leggings down over a nice round ass.

While that's a real question/comment , I'm also curious as to what the girls around here think about clothing requests. Par for the course? Are special requests usually granted? Mostly interested if there's an extra tip involved? Want me to buy you the things?

Curious minds and all the Lulu tights want to know.
  • quzi
  • 08-21-2016, 07:29 PM
Best SFW image search available.
So true.
Some of the ladies here regularly workout so I don't think it'd be hard to find many who'd rock it, I for one, would love to see more of them wear the clothes
I always ask my clients if they have any special attire they would prefer me to show up in...if I can accommodate them, I will!! As long as it is appropriate for the travel to and from(or if i can hide it under a trench coat) i will rock it!! Personally i love role play ,dressing the part for someones fantasy.
All i can say about yoga pants.......... God bless the man who came up with them...
I am also a fan of yoga pants. And I have always wondered if some girls wear them with no underwear. That would be amazing!!!
Originally Posted by Eryn
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
Damn Eryn, you look hot! Although I'm mostly a face man, the rest of you is so gorgeous, there's no doubt in my mind that your face matches the rest of you.
Ah've seen her face an' it's purdy darn cute, butt she oughta lose them pants cuz her ass looks aw'sum nekkid!
Damn Eryn, you look hot! Although I'm mostly a face man, the rest of you is so gorgeous, there's no doubt in my mind that your face matches the rest of you. Originally Posted by justaphase
I've seen her before at a social. You'll like what you see if you book a session.
Yup, she is beautiful.

Book a session, you wont be disappointed
�� thank you guys!!! Xoxoxo
How are other providers not posting pics in yoga pants, they are missing out on a serious business opportunity lol