Hygiene

So I've noticed a good amount of providers have poor hygiene listed under the dislikes portion of their showcase. It's seems pretty self explanatory but I'm just curious what yall normally run into. I'm still officially a noob (trying to schedule something for this week) but I'd like to get some feedback so I know what to be concious of before hand so that everyone leaves happy.
I am sure a shower will help ...
just don't jerk off for like a week or so
Wash your stink nugget, and your twigs and berries.

I always show up showered. Directly before i leave the house
Shower fully cleaning your ass, balls and dick. Brush your teeth throughly and mouthwash. Deodorant and a light Cologne is always nice dont bathe in it.

The worst experience to this day was when a dude had shit paper stuck hanging out of his ass crack session ugh gross! Don't be that guy!!!!
Maybe he had a TP in the A fetish??

Thank yall for the feedback
Definitely not. It was failure to learn how to properly wipe and clean his ass.
In all my years of doing this about 15% of the women were NOT freshly showered and clean. While I was 100% fresh and clean.

Goes both ways...
ditto Ralphey!!

Cleanliness is a MUST...that is why i usually give my gents a bubblebath before we play.
In all my years of doing this about 15% of the women were NOT freshly showered and clean. While I was 100% fresh and clean.

Goes both ways... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
+1
welcome to the hobby hun, the way it works at my place is, your shower before or after is not included in your time and I really like it if a guy showers immediately before, then I know things are fresh. So the order of events would be arrive, we chit chat, you place donation on the table, shower and then your time starts once u hop up on the table all clean and ready to be enjoyed and enjoy the relaxing massage and more.
Good God!!!!! Who doesn't "clean up" for a play session????? I know it must happen, but not in my world.!!!!
That's why I brought it up. It seems like it should be common knowledge to clean (both sides) before hanging out.

Goes both ways... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
This........
There are some guys who like appts at lunchtime or after work on the way home and may not have the chance to shower before they get here. I've got a shower as well as clean towels & wash cloths around for the gent to use.
If you're a guy and you don't shower before an appointment not only are you a grade A dumbass, but you are a disgusting slob a shit!! And if I were a provider I would head butt you right in your ugly ass fucken face and then tell you to get the FUCK out of my incall you smelly piece of shit!! And you're not getting your donation back either, that's the price you pay for showing up stinking like shit and making me smell your nasty ass you fucken turd!!