Help please

Can anybody give me some information on a guy named ***** he is asian and is 45yrs of age lives in ******* and claims to be a ******** he gave two refrences one didn't know him and the other never responded so i dont want to freak out but i dont feel safe trusting someone to bring me across state and has no refrences.Another thing is he said he has a ter but im not on there vip so i cant search him up or nothing he goes by Treeincher on ter so please give me some intel on him is he good just low key or he a kIdnapper rapiest person����

Staff edit, Spice- Info masked sufficiently. I strongly suggest that you read the following link: "http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1490997".

Please learn the rules of this forum if you wish to continue to be a member here.
Trust your screening results and tell him 'no'. Better safe than sorry, I always say.
Not an alert...but 0 for 2 on references...not reassuring...be safe
Axe him for more refs. Should that not work out, then just stop contact.
Great you put this guys handle out in the alert section for no reason?
What an idiot!
Most indescrete hooktard ever!!!!
Hope he puts your name out there somewhere that damages your reputation equally.
I'm sorry but this is NOT an alert. Also, not cool to put a member's ter handle in an alert section when NOTHING has happened. If you can't confirm references to your satisfaction...just say NO!!!!!
I'm sure what these kind hearted members of our community meant to say was that this belongs in the ladies area, not the alert section. Stay safe, ma.
Check your inbox, girlie!

Some info for you....

Alisha...xoxo
Sorry if i offended you to but i already changed it to the girls room it was a mistake i already changed but thanks alot for the disrespect from the two i havent even said nothing to just plain a**h**** really if you cant say it nice please dont comment on nothing at......Thanks to the others respectively pm me to let me know and for the heads up....
Pardon me 512 but your the one showing disrespect toward other members. Furthermore, you want to discuss nice??? Just how nice is it for you to call members a**h****???

Your just angry and rude because you were called on putting out an alert on a member when NOTHING (by your own admission) had occured. I hope you can find the courage to apologize for your actions and hurtful and hateful post.
Sounds legit to me. Sounds like a great opportunity

... I hope you can find the courage to apologize for your actions and hurtful and hateful post. Originally Posted by DocHolyday

Don'tHavTaPay, you pretend to speak from a big postition. When you start eating the Humble Pie on your multiple previous actions here, don't dictate other to do what you can't.

Jewels, mild faux pas (if using the offenders' handle.) You'll find threads like this to be great self alerts
... I hope you can find the courage to apologize for your actions and hurtful and hateful post. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Have you "found the courage" yet to apologize to the ladies whose donation you shorted?
JY, you need to familiarize yourself with GL #6, Thread Hijacking.
JY, you need to familiarize yourself with GL #6, Thread Hijacking. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
The OP introduced hobbyist "disrespect" as a topic in post 9.

There is no more disrespectful hobbyist behavior than shorting a provider her donation.

Miss 512, you would do well to improve your screening techniques, including reading these forums. There are many snakes laying in the weeds hoping to prey on an unsuspecting lady.

(But if the mods think hobby dinks stealing from ladies is off-topic, maybe we could start a fresh thread? Should the huckleberry be the OP, seeing how he is well-versed on the practice?)