It happened to me - I got an unfair review.

Let me start out by saying that for the last year and a half I've been an active member of this community and people have always had nice things to say about me and the services I provide because I truly try to provide a unique experience that is personal and not just transactional. However, I logged on today to find a negative review posted about me by a user called Texas_Rally_Champ. I've seen him once prior to this last session and he wrote a seemingly good review of me then, although I can't see the ROS, so I don't really know. First of all, this particular client lives in Luling, TX. I live in Austin. That means I drive over an hour to see him. I saw a comment about how I ripped him off because I charged a $40 outcall fee even though I provide outcalls only. But my rule that I've always had is if it's over 15 miles from me, there is a fee. That's not what I'm upset about the most though. What really bothers me is that he said I did not give him his full amount of time, which was one hour. Let me just say guys, when you ask me to come spend an hour with you, I am coming over for an hour. What you chose to do with that hour is up to you. I arrived at 11:40PM to his place and when we went to his bedroom he sat down at the computer and started scrolling through photos and such for about 20 mins. Then we had playtime for a while and when he finished the clock said 12:48AM which meant that our hour had come to an end. I laid back down and cuddled for 3 or 4 minutes and then I got up and started getting dressed. He then asked me "So does the hour start when you arrive or does it start when playtime starts?" to which I responded "it's always started as soon as I arrive and step inside your place. What you chose to do from that moment and for the next 60-75 mins is up to you." I'm not sure how other providers do their business, but I was under the impression that an hour meant an hour. If I show up and you spend 45 minutes talking and showing me photos, does that mean I should stay for an hour and 45 minutes at your place? Believe it or not, us providers are real people with busy lives that don't only consist of this. Not to mention is was storming, I have horrible tires, and it was nearly 1am as it was. So for him to say that I didn't stay for the agreed time and I just got dressed immediately is a little unfair. When he complained about the time, I even offered to make up for it next time and come an extra 15-20 mins early at no extra cost to which he told me he was just gonna get a sugar baby so he could put her on his car shop's payroll and use it as a write off for his company. I was nice enough to offer free time even though it wasn't my mistake and he chose to turn it down and still negatively review me the next day. Kind of ridiculous. One more negative thing that was said is that he could smell a tiny bit of smoke when he buried his face into my shoulder? First of all, you didn't smell it on my mouth which you were kissing, but you smelled it on my shoulder? Have you ever been to a bar? Try escaping the cigarette smoke smell, especially when it's cold outside. Just because you smelled a hint of smoke does not in any way imply that I'm a smoker.

Anyways, I'm done with my rant now. I just felt like setting the record straight about myself since we providers have no other outlet to do so. I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this. I'm not used to sharing things in other sections of the board because I like to keep quiet and remain drama free and kind of lowkey. If any of you providers consider seeing this guy, I would strongly reconsider if you value your reputation. Oh well, lesson learned.....
  • tzv13
  • 12-05-2016, 11:40 PM
Bad reviews happen. Not every session is amazing. Most guys take them with a grain of salt.

I'm curious as to how you know what was written in this one?
The physical description was a novel... She said she couldn't see ROS... But fuck it, it's co-Ed... Go on and stir the pot! Let the name calling and accusations begin in 5...4...3..2...
....First of all, this particular client lives in Luling, TX. Originally Posted by abbie4u
If the client wanted to advertise the City he lives in he may have done so in his review.... Seems like you do not value the personal information of your clients much....

.....he told me he was just gonna get a sugar baby so he could put her on his car shop's payroll and use it as a write off for his company. Originally Posted by abbie4u

Kind personal in regards to the information again...... Could be fairly damaging to the guy if someone puts your statements together to narrow down who he might be....

Discretion?
And heeeeere we go!
Abbie, if'n yew gots a bunch Yes reviews, thar ain't no single bad one thet's gonna kill yore bidness. Thar's full-on scammers wif genuwine alerts thet have a line o' hard dicks waitin' ta giv'em a whirl.
Dully noted and thank you for your input. I'll make sure to be 100% sure going forward in the future of how time is allocated with providers.
Dully noted and thank you for your input. I'll make sure to be 100% sure going forward in the future of how time is allocated with providers. Originally Posted by Texas_Rally_Champ

IB

I'm curious as to how you know what was written in this one? Originally Posted by tzv13
My question as well. Seems like someone may have access to ROS. I guess we will need to start setting timers. Noted, and I will start the timer as soon as I walk in the door.
Negative reviews happen...I have had a few in my day. Not everyone is going to appreciate us going out of our way to please them, lol.
I would just say to you the next he tries to book. Tirn him away. You are not obligated to see everyone who reaches out.
Just bite the bullet and just ignore the review. I have learned over the years that its just a review. Just keep trying to provide the best services you can and to the hell with the rest of them.
They will get over their tantrum sooner or later 😘
Everyone just chill and lets have some amazing sex.
Dude you're an idiot. How are you going to fuck around on the computer when she's there and then bitch that you didn't get your full hour?
I agree with Satoshi
Just ewww. It sounds as if you are resentful that you don't have as much money as you would like to spend more time with the lady, so you put a guilt trip on her expecting that she'd give in to your poor behavior. When she asserted her boundaries with you, you threw a tantrum and put her on blast. This is the kind of behavior that burns providers out. AND she went out of her way to try to make you happy even after all the bad behavior... This is how you repay her? Where is the mutual respect? Or does that just go away because we are "whores?"

If anything, I think this shows that the lady dealt with an unreasonable client in a mature way. Would I have brought it to co-ed? No. Reasonable people can read between the lines. It's best to move on and let it go. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah, totally his fault, but i will say as the provider you should be looking to move the session forward, if you want to show or see pictures, do it after.