Dining at the "O"

Unfortunately had to emergency shit in a public place this morning (as opposed to my apartment where I shower) I was just wiping my ass had a hard time because after going 'up to down' and not getting much shit on the toilet paper I had to go 'down to up' and noticed there was more I missed. As I stood there I thought and felt bad for some of the dudes that like to daringly dine at the "o".

Why? Not everyone's shitter smells like roses. What if she didn't shower well enough? Or shower at all? What if you're her second hobbyist of the day after a greek session?

I don't know. Your $ her services.
maybe you should quit while you are behind.

seriously, take a pause. At the rate you are going you won't even be able to buy a piece of ass.
?????????????!
Uh oh...one of those "as I was taking a shit...I got to thinking..." stories. Chicagosun: It's interesting to read how "open" you are with us.
You mean people poop from there?!?!?!
maybe you should quit while you are behind.

seriously, take a pause. At the rate you are going you won't even be able to buy a piece of ass. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'll get a new handle, TOFMT with a newbie friendly, get a review, move forward with getting ass..

What is your point? Get the fuck outta here.
OMG i just threw up! Too early to read this crap! EWWWW
OMG i just threw up! Too early to read this crap! EWWWW Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Oh come on Holly, what do you think your shit don't stink?
We all know what kinda provider Chicagosun likes anyway. Lol
Ever heard the expression "Look before you leap" ?

I figure part of the reason the Good Lord gave us eyes and a nose was so that we could inspect things before putting it in our mouth.
OMG i just threw up! Too early to read this crap! EWWWW Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Oh come on Holly, what do you think your shit don't stink? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Hers smells like roses... .
A new handle won't fix being an idiot so I'm sure you'll come up with more dumbass post. Ladies don't worry chicagosun only sticks to gir. .errr. . . gu. . umm Providers who can only be reviewed in the other thread.
It is a risk.
Ladies don't worry chicagosun only sticks to gir. .errr. . . gu. . umm Providers who can only be reviewed in the other thread. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Hey man, if you don't notice the problem, it must not exist...

no really she was a chick.