Phone number blacklisted

I call a provider and she said I was blacklisted Is there web sight keep tracks of dudes numbers a that van black list some one.??
There is something called the National Blacklist where providers can make entries of phone numbers, handles, email addresses of guys that have given them trouble like assault, rape, robbery, etc. They can use it as somewhat of a screening tool.

Funny thing is, I had one Bat Shit Crazy provider enter my name (handle) in February 2011 among the rapists and robberers as a "Time Waster".... To this day, it makes me laugh!!

Carry on... Find another provider...NEXT!!!
It does make one wonder just how a newbie achieved black list status.
It does make one wonder just how a newbie achieved black list status. Originally Posted by pyramider
Could be a newbie, could be a smoke screen, could be a typo, could be some hooktard entered the wrong phone number. Could be a lot of things.

The OP should Google his own phone number and find out - unless he already knows the answer and is just being coy.
Speaking for myself ONLY....

If I see ONE bad report (especially if it is badly written) I MAY give the potential client a chance.

If I see SEVERAL bad reports....nope. Not gonna risk it.
There is something called the National Blacklist where providers can make entries of phone numbers, handles, email addresses of guys that have given them trouble like assault, rape, robbery, etc. They can use it as somewhat of a screening tool.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Is there a way for us guys to see if we are on that list?
Is there a way for us guys to see if we are on that list? Originally Posted by garhkal

It is not MEANT for hobbiest to see this list/s. Just like it isn't meant for men to see anything about the Powder Room .

If any female that has access to it or other forms of information similar to this Blacklist, and shares the information, it has potential to jeopardize the safety of a provider/stripper, etc.

If you are still able to get providers to see you, chances are, you aren't on the list. Or the provider did not search the information if you are on the list. Or the provider saw the information and decided the offense mentioned was not that big of a deal, so she decides to see you (anyone for that matter).

Providers typically visit with those that have a good standing in the hobby. If you aren't doing right by us, the number/quality of providers that will want to visit will decrease.

All in the name of safety.
And not like there is only one list, or only a phone number being entered. That information doesn't get removed, either.

it's up to the lady, for the screening she uses, and what she finds acceptable.
It is not MEANT for hobbiest to see this list/s. Just like it isn't meant for men to see anything about the Powder Room . Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
So its a gals only list, no guy needs to even know he's on it, let alone why..
Is there a way for us guys to see if we are on that list? Originally Posted by garhkal
You are on the list.
So its a gals only list, no guy needs to even know he's on it, let alone why.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yep.

Just like Providers don't get to see the ROS on reviews or why it was a "no" when what we can see has a list of activities, session began on time, ended on time, and full rate was paid.

Treat the Ladies right and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Just like if we treat our clients right, one "no" review isn't the end of the world.
Yes, we providers have blacklist sites available to us. These sites save lives. Like review boards, there are people that will abuse the process. Also, it's actually against most blacklist sites rules/TOS for Providers to "tell" a client that they're blacklisted, or why. If someone that contacts me is blacklisted for something I consider unsafe or dangerous, I simply respond by telling them that I don't think we'd be well suited for one another. Look at our blacklist sites the same way you guys look at reviews. We only want to know what we're in for. And with that said, I think most know that the majority of reviews should be taken with a grain of salt nowadays. 😊
Safety is super important from both the hobbiest and provider side.
As long as providers are reporting us for serious problems like robbery, rape, or other serious issues I am good.

A provider reported me for asking about giving a facial via PM. She declined and I moved on to another provider. A few days later I got a text from one of my ATF saying I had been reported asking for specific services, and when she declined I would not see her because she did not give facials, and that made me unsafe.
Safety is super important from both the hobbiest and provider side.
As long as providers are reporting us for serious problems like robbery, rape, or other serious issues I am good.

A provider reported me for asking about giving a facial via PM. She declined and I moved on to another provider. A few days later I got a text from one of my ATF saying I had been reported asking for specific services, and when she declined I would not see her because she did not give facials, and that made me unsafe. Originally Posted by Fizley
now that is dumb
I spanked one once that did not like to be spanked
10 years later still seeing
but lets just say I needed to be told just once

So for a repeater. I can not understand why she dumped ya.
all she had ta do was lay down the law what not ta do
ya sure she was not looking for a reason ta dump ya?
saw that aha he's toast with out giving her real reason.

But I have been dumped as a client once .
said I made her feel like a whore
um ok NEXT
oh well she was fun for a few years
I had seen her 2x before and completed CIM both times before. I asked her via PM about the facial and she declined. I never followed up and she reported me as I was holding the facial over her head as a reason not to see her. Which made me unsafe.

Luckily I had other providers I had seen on the past and they notified me on what she reported. I changed my burner phone number and continued to have fun...