let's get the truth out there

To clear the air and offer truth here, as everyone who has paid attention here knows I only offer FBSmassage and fetish. I have never offered full service or bareback. I have been a well known and dependable fbsm provider for 6 years with 140 yes reviews. I have never changed my menu except when i upgraded y services 4 years ago to level 2 from level one fbsm where i started. I have never offered upcharges for more. I do what i do and i do it well. Please do not be misled by other who lie and say I offer fs I do not. If you want to know what I offer look at my reviews. when someone lies about a service a provider offers it does all mongers a disservice because of the misleading falsehood posted maliciously..
But that is contradictory to what is said behind the scenes.
History shows us the ones who scream the loudest are the ones doing it most.
And what do reviews prove?
Rarely does someone barebacking put it in the reviews, where you can see it or not, and it’s still going on.
This is not a thread about the Op seeking any truth, this is a thread about the op gaining attention and doing their best to bait a few into getting pointed. The smartest thing to do would be to ignore it and let it die off, which is why this will be my only post on here.
So a ad for more creampies?
and it is true because YOU say it is?

This is a review board and more people are going to make their decisions based on what they see in reviews and hear behind the scenes.
This is an information exchange site. Exactly what the name implies. If others says sue nami barebacks, but sue nami claims she does not. Then that is open for discussion to clearify. However this constant baiting that sue does so she can pounce on the rtm button is getting out of hand.
Sue can simply ignore the ones she does not like instead of trolling their posts!!
]This is not a thread about the Op seeking any truth, this is a thread about the op gaining attention and doing their best to bait a few into getting pointed[/COLOR]. The smartest thing to do would be to ignore it and let it die off, which is why this will be my only post on here. Originally Posted by Little Monster;1060812688[COLOR=red
Right on brother!! You have been warned . Twice now!!!!

Good advice LM
To clear the air and offer truth here, as everyone who has paid attention here knows I only offer FBSmassage and fetish. I have never offered full service or bareback. I have been a well known and dependable fbsm provider for 6 years with 140 yes reviews. I have never changed my menu except when i upgraded y services 4 years ago to level 2 from level one fbsm where i started. I have never offered upcharges for more. I do what i do and i do it well. Please do not be misled by other who lie and say I offer fs I do not. If you want to know what I offer look at my reviews. when someone lies about a service a provider offers it does all mongers a disservice because of the misleading falsehood posted maliciously.. Originally Posted by sue_nami
So a ad for more creampies? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Great thread!
This is not a thread about the Op seeking any truth, this is a thread about the op gaining attention and doing their best to bait a few into getting pointed. The smartest thing to do would be to ignore it and let it die off, which is why this will be my only post on here. Originally Posted by Little Monster

I guess her last thread didn't have the result she was wanting.

I bumped the year old thread just to see what would happen. Didn't do it to insult her just see her reaction and the mods reaction. It must of upset her so much she felt the need to make this one.