RUSH RUSH RUSH

Here is a question I would like to know. Why the Rush? - I have heard, and been in some real rush meetings with ladies. Why book an hour if you can't handle an hour?

Has this happen to you? What rush lines are being used? Who is doing it? Maybe there is good reason, but it seems when a real thing happens to a guy, a lot of the ladies jump on her side and know no facts. No one was there but you and her, but now there are people calling you cheap, and blah blah blah. -

So why the Rush if you can't book an hour? - Would love to read some of your thoughts on this.
Geddy Lee would like to have a word with you, he thinks you should have used hurry.
Geddy Lee would like to have a word with you, he thinks you should have used hurry. Originally Posted by Spit It Out

I see what you did there.... nice
Personally I'm not a clock watcher, what hurry?
Good to know, but it does happen and it happens a lot
If I get told to hurry up I slow down. I don't mind ending early if I had a good time but if she starts saying hurry up at 30 minutes then I make sure I'm there for a full hour.
It's definitely a problem. I recently booked an outcall of an hour with a provider for 8pm. She did not show up until 8.15. She then wanted to freshen up. Took a long shower, dressed and at 8.40 stepped out ready to go. 15 minutes of action, she is packing her bags and was out the door at 8.55.

Needless to say I will not book another session. She routinely texts with specials and once sent a text why I hadn't seen her.

I feel for you, and know what your saying.
I try not watch the clock so to say, time starts when we start. If we sit a minute and talk a bit that's by choice not services. Although situations may dictate if I have another obligation then I may have to be more mindful of time, however I try not to schedule myself that closely regardless if it's work, personal, or hobby. Moreover I feel like if you ask for a certain amount of time then that is what you receive, whatever we do in your time is your choice so I feel it is your responsibility as well as mine to watch the clock so to say.
imo, it is all proper RESEARCH!

The gents certainly can do it, and the ladies do theirs, as well.
It's definitely a problem. I recently booked an outcall of an hour with a provider for 8pm. She did not show up until 8.15. She then wanted to freshen up. Took a long shower, dressed and at 8.40 stepped out ready to go. 15 minutes of action, she is packing her bags and was out the door at 8.55.

Needless to say I will not book another session. She routinely texts with specials and once sent a text why I hadn't seen her.

I feel for you, and know what your saying. Originally Posted by Fizley

I get the the text messages too, I love how I hear, I do this because I love the sex. So I ask lets have sex more often, if its about the sex. Its never about the sex its always, and I mean always about the money.

If it is not about the money, then why do you the reader do a job for free when you do to help a friend out?
Rushing= I don't want to be here. Most rushers are ladies with bad habits.
They are paid to make the most money in as little time as they can.
They have guys lined up and cant be late to the next one.

They were there which means they were paid.

Hooker mentality
Lol I clicked on this post because I honestly thought it was a post from someone who enjoys Rush. Which when practicing Greek, it makes for a definite fun time js...Am I the only one who thought this when reading the title lol?!?
Ive had suitors book 2 hours, get MSOG in 20 minutes and just say "k bye" XD

other guys look multiple hours and its all conversation. I love making those connections!

I could tell you all sorts of stories! Its a weird weird world. Like his guy from earlier this week. oh my gosh it would make you blush!
Ive had suitors book 2 hours, get MSOG in 20 minutes and just say "k bye" XD

other guys look multiple hours and its all conversation. I love making those connections!

I could tell you all sorts of stories! Its a weird weird world. Like his guy from earlier this week. oh my gosh it would make you blush! Originally Posted by hbabykc
i do hear what u are saying and id probably love to hear the stories they would be fascinating.

i also understand the guy who nuts twice in 20 minutes and leaves.. the 2 hrs of talk no so much

my question is this... if a guy doesnt nut twice in 20 minutes... if he isnt interested in conversation but instead wants to spend 2 hrs... 120 minutes.... 7200 seconds of nothing but fucking and sucking while he enjoys 1, 2 or 3 orgasms... if he wants doggie after cim, if he wants daty after cowgirl.. if he wants dato after mish

if this guy who pays for 2 hrs has cum 3 times and been there an hour and forty five wants you to suck it hard again so he can ravish ur body for his last 15 minutes is that cool with you.

it seems like most girls throw out line ur paying for companionship time etc not sexual activities but if a guy wants and more importantly is able to ravage your body for the full time are you cool with that or do u wanna give a massage