Sidney Powell grilled and burnt to a crisp.

• Old-T
  • 08-31-2021, 11:12 AM
As she should be.
Another useless post by the winner of the TDS contest (sorry VitaMan, I know you wanted that trophy) ..... nothing newsworthy here, let's move on .....
Yep trumptards are deranged.
Yep trumptards are deranged. Originally Posted by royamcr
Your comments are...PRICELESS!!
You win the lack of self-awareness award...hands down
If she had any proof. She could have presented what it was. She didn’t because it doesn’t exist. I feel sorry for her, she ruined her career and she’ll go down in history as a laughing stock.
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2021, 08:30 AM
'Burned to a Crisp' - "Black Like Me"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me

Without teh DPST Racism of CRT and Plantation Politics Hypocrisy!.
What the fuck are you talking about? More useless DPST rant bullshit...
Of course. Nonsense every word he types. That’s why I put him on the ignore list. Spamming threads with the same ole DSPT Marxist rant which the mods, if you can call them that, allow over and over.

Trust me placing him and TxSapper on the ignore list raised the comprehensibility of the threads 4 fold.
Trust me placing him and TxSapper on the ignore list raised the comprehensibility of the threads 4 fold. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
If your reading skills can't keep up, you may be an affirmative action hire...
Of course. Nonsense every word he types. That’s why I put him on the ignore list. Spamming threads with the same ole DSPT Marxist rant which the mods, if you can call them that, allow over and over.

Trust me placing him and TxSapper on the ignore list raised the comprehensibility of the threads 4 fold. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Ya I tried that and through quotes could read most of his bullshit anyway. Stupid fucking trumptard...
Ya I tried that and through quotes could read most of his bullshit anyway. Stupid fucking trumptard... Originally Posted by royamcr
You two tards should team up... An affirmative action hire and a boy in his mom's basement. Between the two of you, you might be able to come up with an original thought.

Not going to hold my breath, mind you, but there are infinite possibilities in the Universe afterall, even one where you write something intelligent enough to qualify as sentient life forms.
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Ya I tried that and through quotes could read most of his bullshit anyway. Stupid fucking trumptard... Originally Posted by royamcr

Eventually the continuing insulting, deprecating name-calling will come to catch up with 'r'.
  • Tiny
  • 09-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Sidney's nutty. What was her purpose in coming up with an imaginary conspiracy theory about Smartmatic, when Smartmatic machines were only used in Los Angeles County? How would voting fraud in Los Angeles County help Biden? Maybe Trump would have won California? Yeah, right.

If Trump hadn't attached himself to Rudy Giuliani, who got him impeached twice, and other wackos like Sidney Powell he might still be president.
this forum is really dumb if you take a step back from it