even conservatives have to set the Trump record straight

The conservative commentator Ann Coulter backed President Joe Biden's defense of his military withdrawal from Afghanistan and said former President Donald Trump had "abandoned" his promise to do so.

Coulter shared a New York Times tweet that reported on Biden's defense of the troop pullout, in which Biden said he would not continue a "forever war."

Coulter wrote: "Thank you, President Biden, for keeping a promise Trump made, but then abandoned when he got to office."
Dude stfu about Trump it's old
It'd be easier to if trump would step back and shut the fuck up. But noooo he has to complicate things by riling up the trumptards by being critical of the current president's every move.
I don't hear hardly anything about Trump. Just shut whatever channel your watching off or log out of your google account and clear your browsing history LOL.

Vitamin has already created like 4 threads about this. He is spamming the forum with repetitive crap. It was funny, at first.
It'd be easier to if trump would step back and shut the fuck up. But noooo he has to complicate things by riling up the trumptards by being critical of the current president's every move. Originally Posted by royamcr
That PISSANT hasn't does ANYTHING but fuck up, but worries...you're his #1 cheerleader.
The conservative commentator Ann Coulter backed President Joe Biden's defense of his military withdrawal from Afghanistan and said former President Donald Trump had "abandoned" his promise to do so.

Coulter shared a New York Times tweet that reported on Biden's defense of the troop pullout, in which Biden said he would not continue a "forever war."

Coulter wrote: "Thank you, President Biden, for keeping a promise Trump made, but then abandoned when he got to office." Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's her opinion and that's of minor importance. What's of major fucking importance is this thing happened on Biden's watch and at his directive and it was a total disaster pure and simple.
Dude stfu about Trump it's old Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Finally must be realizing that H I M is full of it
That's her opinion and that's of minor importance. What's of major fucking importance is this thing happened on Biden's watch and at his directive and it was a total disaster pure and simple. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Then this would be your opinion....which would not be important all, considering it is on a hooker board, and she is a well known conservative. How many degrees of separation ?

The real point is even staunch conservatives are ready to throw Trump under the bus.
Finally must be realizing that H I M is full of it Originally Posted by VitaMan
LOL. You are full of it. I'm tired of saying H I M. I say H I M to avoid saying H I M's name, but now I'm tired of saying H I M, so now I will refer to __ as __.

STFU about __.
Then this would be your opinion....which would not be important all, considering it is on a hooker board, and she is a well known conservative. How many degrees of separation ?

The real point is even staunch conservatives are ready to throw Trump under the bus. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, it's not my opinion. It's what I see, it's what's happening in plain site. You would would be able to see that but you're so fucking "Woke" you simply can't. You don't realize what a colossal fool you're making of yourself.
VitaMan and royamcr can't see "what's happening in plain sight" because the TDS has fried their brains to the point that all they can do is still crank out their useless Trump posts and still try to twist around all of biden's failures as being Trump's fault ..... and Strokey is right, it is getting old .....
Look up Big T 8/21/2017 NYT speech about the vacuum left Hmm
It would be great if H I M would disappear and get off the stage. His act is getting old.

Unfortunately he courts the attention and spotlight more than ever. A horrid ex President.
Coulter is insignificant, as is Bill Kristol and George Will. Frauds like the Lincoln Project.
Not really.....not insignificant like the 87 or 90 retired generals....but opinions are everywhere...hoping to trump perception over reality.