condom conundrum

• drax1
  • 01-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Has anyone tried the Trojan Ecstasy condom yet? It's supposed to be shaped like a baseball bat to provide more room to slide around.

I've tried a dozen different condoms. They are all too constrictive and kill most of my sensitivity. Might as well shoot me with novocaine. Best luck with Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive so far, but still could be better.

When you have seriously thought of developing a better condom, you know you're a sex addict. ha
I'm probably an anomaly but I hate the ribbed condoms. When I'm going at it I want to feel hard pipe, and the head of your dick, not the ribs in the condom.

Ok, I feel better now.
You can try a female condom. A lot of my clients like them better. I've tried the Trojan Ecstasy it wasn't special to me so I doubt it will be for you. I like Lifestyle Skins or Crowns for male condoms.
+1000 on female condoms.
+1000 on female condoms. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
ditto
Has anyone tried the Trojan Ecstasy condom yet? It's supposed to be shaped like a baseball bat to provide more room to slide around.

I've tried a dozen different condoms. They are all too constrictive and kill most of my sensitivity. Might as well shoot me with novocaine. Best luck with Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive so far, but still could be better.

When you have seriously thought of developing a better condom, you know you're a sex addict. ha Originally Posted by drax1
Lol hey man if we gotta use condoms we might as well find the ones that provide the best feel right?

You might want to try thinner condoms for better feel, the usual thickness for condoms is .07mm that includes lifestyle ultra at .071mm. Try the Trojan Bareskin they are 37% thinner at .045mm

Or try non latex condoms as polypropylene transfers heat better leading to a better feel. Most of the ones available locally are the same .07 mm thickness but you can buy them online in polypropylene in thicknesses as small as .02mm

Sounds like you may need magnums though if constriction is your issue, unfortunately most magnums are .07mm or thicker. Komono makes one though that is like .55mm I can't recall the name though.

There's a website you should look at with good info called http://www.condom-sizes.org

Good luck!
Trojan Ecstasy are my favorites. Never a break or a complaint about them being too tight. You should give them a try.
I don't like dicking around with Trojan condoms...but if Reese likes them, maybe I could show some patience with them.
  • drax1
  • 01-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Thanks for everyone's responses. It sure gives me some options to try. I was told by one provider that the ladies don't generally like for guys to bring their own condoms. When I asked why, she said, 'some idiots sabotage them so they'll break on purpose so they can go bareback."

Really, some people are that stupid? Apparently, poking small holes through the center with a needle is popular among college age jerks.
I'm probably an anomaly but I hate the ribbed condoms. When I'm going at it I want to feel hard pipe, and the head of your dick, not the ribs in the condom.

Ok, I feel better now. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

I hate ribbed condoms too ....

These are my all time fave ...

^^^^^^^^^
How does "extra lube" heighten sensitivity?
  • drax1
  • 01-06-2014, 09:03 PM
I have heard that adding a single drop of lube in the tip before putting it on helps the male. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm gonna give it a whirl - along with a larger girth cover.
+1000 on female condoms. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
Great minds think alike :-)
Really, some people are that stupid? Apparently, poking small holes through the center with a needle is popular among college age jerks. Originally Posted by drax1
This is stupid. I bring my own condoms to my outcall. The secret is leaving them in the package (box) with a recieipt if she needs it. Its a small inconvience and cost extra.......but when I was told once by a cheeky provider I use too many, I started bringing my own. Usually when I'm finish Ill either offer them to the provider, or Ill just take them for home use. Protect yourself.
Drax1

Yes, it works like a charm. And use more than one drop. It tricks the cock into thinking that he is barebacking the fine lady. Helps keep you harder longer.