Wakeup?

So, what happened to get Wakeup banned? Just curious.
He's asleep..
Wakeup banned??? OMG... T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!!
It's a trick.
  • xtrem
  • 01-06-2014, 10:32 PM
He's asleep.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Yep. He'll wakeup soon.
He's nowhere near banned.

Don't lie, you guys miss that bastard don't you?
hibernating
If you find a thread with Wakeup, it says "Banned", not "Premium Access" or whatever.
because you can't just go in there and write whatever you want...
he is probably taking a vacation from here and decided to post "Banned" under his name... he has been getting on peoples nerves and some I think may have hit the RTM button.

what I find weird is he has an AD posting at the top... guess he is a narcissist after all..

would love to see him REALLY banned for 1-2 months and the AD removed.
Catch him breaking a Prime Directive or enough of the Guidelines to total 25pts, & you'll have your wish.

-Don't talk about it. Be about it.
I am banned too
If you find a thread with Wakeup, it says "Banned", not "Premium Access" or whatever. Originally Posted by Oralist
Oralist...I think the gentlemen below have it figured out

because you can't just go in there and write whatever you want... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I am banned too Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
he is probably taking a vacation from here and decided to post "Banned" under his name... he has been getting on peoples nerves and some I think may have hit the RTM button.

what I find weird is he has an AD posting at the top... guess he is a narcissist after all..

would love to see him REALLY banned for 1-2 months and the AD removed. Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
Some people could/would say the same about you... That's no reason to ban someone; because they have an opinion that differs from yours.