richard fitzwell does not honor same day review specials

I'm totally new to eccie so I decided to offer a review special to kick off things hoping to generate reviews quicker so I could get verified. The session went as planned but I wake up to no review as we agreed. Clearly this guy doesn't not honor this word.
Oh oh
  • RoxyG
  • 01-09-2014, 06:37 AM
You see R.F yesterday and you wake up at 6 a.m looking for a review? Patience lady, patience!!!! People have a life outside of hobbying. Most have to take time out to write them when no one else is around. Richard is a good guy and im sure he will get it up as soon as he has time.
Richard is a sweetheart and if he promised a review he will write you one. Good things take time. You dont want a rushed quickly written review now do you? Prior to posting an alert it is best to give the person 24-48 hours and at least try and contact them.
I bet she wanted him to cum really fast too.
You see R.F yesterday and you wake up at 6 a.m looking for a review? Patience lady, patience!!!! People have a life outside of hobbying. Most have to take time out to write them when no one else is around. Richard is a good guy and im sure he will get it up as soon as he has time. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
This is a business with stiff competition, Rome wasn't built in a day hon.
I understand people have a life outside the hobby Roxy but he did make the time to come play, obviously that was at the top of his to do list but honoring his word was not. The only reason I agreed to accept less pay was for a same day review. Its no secret guys do not like seeing ladies without reviews and every good review posted lands more clients. After I covered hotel I walked away with $0 profit in my pocket and no good review which I earned. And just for the record I do not rush any sessions. Time usually runs over. If people on both ends keep their word there would be no issues. The last thing I wanted to do was wake up and have to post on someone especially when I was not in the wrong.
Hold on CC. RF will be here soon enough.
I bet you ladies get tired of guys that can't read your showcase and ask your rates ect ect even when it's listed already. Don't y'all just hate that.

Same day means same day

RF good or bad write that review, we are anxious to know
:
You see R.F yesterday and you wake up at 6 a.m looking for a review? Patience lady, patience!!!! People have a life outside of hobbying. Most have to take time out to write them when no one else is around. Richard is a good guy and im sure he will get it up as soon as he has time. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Haha, you said 'he will get it up'...
This is a business with stiff competition, Rome wasn't built in a day hon. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
HAHA! You said 'stiff competition'...
Some guys wait to for the little head to calm down so the big head does the review writing. Maybe he had a family emergency, flat tire, etc. (insert any of the thousand bullshit excuses people use to NCNS). Or maybe, just maybe, he had a shitty time and in lieu of a "no" review, he opted to do you a favor and not write one at all.

Point is, did you try asking him what's up before you put him on blast?
Miss Coxx, you are new so you are gonna get cut lots of slack. Friendly advice - you shouldn't respond anymore as it will not make you more popular. Good luck.
  • TheDr
  • 01-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Miss Coxx, you are new so you are gonna get cut lots of slack. Friendly advice - you shouldn't respond anymore as it will not make you more popular. Good luck. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Excellent point tbone. She's not my type but if she was, I would think twice after this crap. Just getting on the board and blasting this guy that quickly? Good luck getting future biz from the vets on the board you need to really give you cred. I'm sure several dumb ass newbies will holla at ya though... LMFAO!
I've taken a few providers up on same day review specials but have always asked them ahead of time to allow me at least a 24 hour window to write the review in case something unplanned arises and they've always been ok with that. RF is a well established member with many reviews here and I'm certain he will honor the agreement Celina.