WHAT'S WITH THE BANNER ADS?

They used to be for promoting ladies. Click on one now and you get nothing you thought. Let's take Wakeup's banner for example. Click on it and you get Victoria's Secret. WTF? Click on "The Hard Body Experience" and get '123reg-co-uk"' a website builder. MyGirlFund.com is that. Another I got a MILF site and yet another I got "XXX Blackbook." What happened to women advertising? Click on one and see what you get.

I understand making money, but I also understand promoting local ladies, which isn't happening. "Just Sayin'..." WAKE UP! Is this your investment strategy?

WU, how much are you charging for those banners? Women obviously can't afford it, anymore.
  • Trey
  • 01-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Not many chicks will pay the couple hundred I think it costs for a banner ad. You can look the prices up they carge based on size and location. As far as wake-up goes, he paid for it so who cares anyway. His money helps the site stay free for the rest of us, just like the rest of the folks that pay for the banner ads I never click. You should probably wonder what drove you to click on that shit. If I saw a lady with a banner ad I don't think it would make me want to see her any more or less then I already did.
Another WU love thread?

Awesomeness.
This place is becoming more like NASCAR by the idiot thread.
Not many chicks will pay the couple hundred I think it costs for a banner ad. You can look the prices up they carge based on size and location. As far as wake-up goes, he paid for it so who cares anyway. Originally Posted by Trey
All true...

You should probably wonder what drove you to click on that shit. Originally Posted by Trey
LMMFAO....
Does WU get a list of who clicks on his banner?
Ladies pay up to 400 for feature ads on certain screen sites...why not increase exposure for a couple hundred and see much more back? I know quite a few ladies who wouldn't mind investing in a banner.
I suspect that Wakeup would acknowledge that his banner is an excellent way to advertise.
You should probably wonder what drove you to click on that shit. Originally Posted by Trey
Curiosity.
The Hard Body Experience banner ad I know use to work and was linked to a provider Andy Wylde in Dallas. She had a post in another forum selling it. She was going out of the country and not needing now. But it was a real ad by a provider at one time.