Not Honoring Review Special

I hate to be the bad guy but there are a few hobbiest here that have not yet within a week written my review. Its a special, a deal. Please stay on top of this, I hear a few other providers have had the same issue lately.

Jr5000
Phil Hardman
wreckshop

I posted my review special on 1/6/2014.

Thank you
-Jade
Richard was exceptionally nice. Lets see what happens now.

Cucumber bloody mary is made and popcorn is popped.
Damn Phil. She put you on blast.
Tattle Tits
They were all pleasant company, but considering that the reached out spefically for my special, and never before, the least anybody can do is uphold their word. Spoils the oppertunity for others and doesn't speak much for themselves as hobbiest. IJS.
You have 16 reviews.. Why are you even having a review special?

Ija.
Richard was exceptionally nice. Lets see what happens now.

Cucumber bloody mary is made and popcorn is popped. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
hobbiest here that have not yet within a week written my review...

Phil Hardman Originally Posted by Jade Green
Not my man, PH.

Damn Phil. She put you on blast. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
SHOTS FIRED!!!
LOL u guys crack me up on here......instigators. Hehe....
You have 16 reviews.. Why are you even having a review special?

Ija. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I like to keep my reviews up to date and consistant. I'm still building aquaintances, day by day!
You don't have to do a review special to do that. You can do an ordinary special, and ask the guy to do a review for you. They'd be more likely to actually do it, and it doesn't sound so rooky_ish.
Jade, LD is giving good advice..you are very fuckable.
Often......that action means it wasn't so "special" and the recommendation is "no"

ijs
Jade..you are very fuckable. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Looking at showcase, statement co-signed. Lookswise, building acquaintances should not be an issue. However, there are the pesky service expectations that must be met.

Well eccie community, it was fun.

If anybody wants to compensate what was discounted from my time and services, my hand is open.
I dont care if you would've or wouldnt've persued this issue had it been you, but quite frankly I'm not very pleased.

If they were to write a review followed by a non-recommendation then so be it. I wont fault someone vy their opinion but I will speak up on my personal opinion and stand strong to my boundries.

Understand this thread or not, its to let other providers know my experience and to let the hobbiest know that I personally will not tolerate being cheated out of my time and effort.

My rates will be increasing soon excluding those ive seen, they will be grandfathered.

Consider me harsh if you must, you can continue being taken advantage of.