Can we be original?

Apparently there is a mass migration of girls coming from Brazil. I would just like to put this out to the world that I took geography and I realize that Brazil is actually far from the US. I now some girls are selling a fantasy but no one believes that you are from Brazil... It's getting played out. Can you ladies find another country? How about we start using Panama?
Can you ladies find another country? How about we start using Panama? Originally Posted by Headman
Ummmmm...... No. Just no.

What ya gonna do when they star cursing you out in Portuguese?
Apparently there is a mass migration of girls coming from Brazil. I would just like to put this out to the world that I took geography and I realize that Brazil is actually far from the US. I now some girls are selling a fantasy but no one believes that you are from Brazil... It's getting played out. Can you ladies find another country? How about we start using Panama? Originally Posted by Headman
I always laugh when I see some lady is from 'Columbia' instead of 'Colombia'.
I always laugh when I see some lady is from 'Columbia' instead of 'Colombia'. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I do too, but usually it's because I have spent a lot of time in Colombia and most girls saying they are from there don't hold a candle to what I have experienced there.
Or "mixed", everyone wants to be mixed.... That's played out as well....
I always laugh when I see some lady is from 'Columbia' instead of 'Colombia'. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
What? Don't like educated women? lol
Or "mixed", everyone wants to be mixed.... That's played out as well.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

TFF ..but so true Im mixed too with orneriness....or maybe hornieness lol ..
Dude, great thread. This apparent 'Brazilian' or 'Dominican' exodus is such shit.

I call them up, attempt to speak to them in their 'home' language (Spanish or Portuguese) & then I get the "well, I wasn't raised there" or "my dad is from there" answer. Quit lying ladies.

If you're black, then own it. Black is beautiful, remember? If you're Hispanic/Latino - ain't no shame in being a full blooded Normy.

Anyway, I'll step off my soap box now.

Hi, Alyssa - you are way too fine!
Bem, eu realmente sou brasileira. Nascida e criada na Bahia Nordeste do Brasil e acabei de me mudar para Houston.
Fico feliz em saber que temos outras brasileiras aqui e que tão lindas. Seria uma honra ser talvez do Panamá. Mas não posso dizer que sou de outro país.

E quando os homens começarem a xingar em portuguese eles vão me ouvir falar qualquer idioma que lhe agradem os ouvidos. Pois e para isso que
que estou aqui. Para realizar fantasias e levá-los a outro mundo.

Translation: Pure Brasil here baby!

Dude, great thread. This apparent 'Brazilian' or 'Dominican' exodus is such shit.

I call them up, attempt to speak to them in their 'home' language (Spanish or Portuguese) & then I get the "well, I wasn't raised there" or "my dad is from there" answer. Quit lying ladies.

If you're black, then own it. Black is beautiful, remember? If you're Hispanic/Latino - ain't no shame in being a full blooded Normy.

Hi, Alyssa - you are way too fine! Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Test my Portuguese
Test my Portuguese Originally Posted by Lady Elizabeth
...rather test your GREEK
...rather test your GREEK Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Touche'
Dude, great thread. This apparent 'Brazilian' or 'Dominican' exodus is such shit. ........ Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Yes.....great thread. One of those DR girls I talked to on the phone was born in Kansas.

She tapped her shoes together three times and got BANNED.

I was going to post some specific nationality ISOs soon. If I do, I'm going to require passports.

While we are at it, can we please stop with the large pink fonts? They're completely blinding and not readable on my phone.

Hi, Alyssa - you are way too fine! Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
While we are at it, can we please stop with the large pink fonts? They're completely blinding and not readable on my phone. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
The large pink font has actually slowed down the PM requests for same day appointments, BUT, for you, I will change it to.... Orange... If I start getting same day requests I'm coming for you....