igf-1

Gave review special for cheaper rate for review within 24hrs. I waited the agreed upon time saw no review.contacted member to ask if he forgot about me. Got excuse he feel asleep half way wrote. He said would take an hour to finish. 5hrs later no review, wait another 3 hrs before I contact again. 830pm at night says he's working on it right then. Wake up early hoping to see review posted and nothing.. at this point I've waited, made contact twice, and starting to feel I'm bugging him and give up so here I am posting. I saw that a lot of people had a problem with the way Celina handled her same issue so waited, made contact, and waited more. Just goes to show even if you wait it doesn't change the out come up of the situation.
  • drax1
  • 01-15-2014, 06:22 AM
How do the girls know when a review has been posted? Are you notified by email or do you have to scroll through the reviews?

Sounds like you've done all you can do. It's unfortunate.
Omg this cannot be the new trend for 2014..... yes, one has to scroll through the reviews unless the gentleman chooses to notify you that he just posted it.
You should allocate time after the appt and make them write the review before leaving, if you are going to give review discounts. However if a review is not written there is usually a reason, you will have to take into consideration that his recommendation might be NO.
You should allocate time after the appt and make them write the review before leaving, if you are going to give review discounts. However if a review is not written there is usually a reason, you will have to take into consideration that his recommendation might be NO. Originally Posted by fluffy kitten
Terrible idea, then you're basically telling the client "what" to write. The review is already being bought, now you think it should be scripted as well? Come on, you can't be serious.
Terrible idea, then you're basically telling the client "what" to write. The review is already being bought, now you think it should be scripted as well? Come on, you can't be serious. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You can read the word IF a review discount is going to be given. Review discount is buying a review. I for one would not be swayed in my opinion, and would write a NO right to her face if it were warranted.
I'm so tired of reading from men that the provider probably deserved a no so the reviewer was probably doing her a favor by not reviewing her. I do not want or expect guys to lie in any review. If I get a no then I earned it. I totally agree with fluffy. However I know igf had a great time because he texted me same day trying to see me again.
You should allocate time after the appt and make them write the review before leaving, if you are going to give review discounts. Originally Posted by fluffy kitten
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

So I assume you want her to pop open the laptop as soon as the timer goes off. Then log onto ICKY & write the review. Will she be giving a therapeutic BJ if he gets writers block?
Well hopefully for you miss his review if he gets around to writing it will be better than your current one.
The "yes or no" recommendation is too subjective imo.
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

No. You can't write a review in front of a hooker, newb. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Are you fucking dense, I didn't say let her read the fucking thing! And for your info you can share your ROS with a hooker before you press submit!

You were both there, and know what happened.
It only becomes the property of Eccie and ROS once submitted!
What's up, OoB?
Hey out of bounds, because I fumbled my first review is why my second review is so important to get up quickly. I was hoping to show major improvement to the board and keep moving in the right direction.
If you write the review in front of her, it hasn't been posted yet so technically #20 doesn't apply, she merely has advanced knowledge of what WILL be posted. . If it did it opens up other retarded interpretations. Then technically anyone posting pics of their session that have been authorized by the provider would be guilty since the rule says ANY content.

And what about those who send a copy of their review to the provider, I've seen many dudes who say they do this. Does writing a review forfeit your right to share your own private thoughts with whomever you choose? Is not the intention of the rule to stop OTHERS from doing so?

More of a question for ask the staff I guess, because in this instance I agree with Alyssa that writing a review in front of the provider is unlikely to produce an honest and candid review, I wouldn't do it or see someone who tried to require it.
You did right. He agreed to the terms and you gave him time to fulfill his end of the agreement. You have contacted him enough times and got enough excuses so now he needs to do his part. Good or bad write the damn review.
If you write the review in front of her, it hasn't been posted yet so technically #20 doesn't apply, she merely has advanced knowledge of what WILL be posted. . If it did it opens up other retarded interpretations. Then technically anyone posting pics of their session that have been authorized by the provider would be guilty since the rule says ANY content.

And what about those who send a copy of their review to the provider, I've seen many dudes who say they do this. Does writing a review forfeit your right to share your own private thoughts with whomever you choose? Is not the intention of the rule to stop OTHERS from doing so?

More of a question for ask the staff I guess, because in this instance I agree with Alyssa that writing a review in front of the provider is unlikely to produce an honest and candid review, I wouldn't do it or see someone who tried to require it. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
There is a long thread on this somewhere and IIRC even the mods couldn't agree on whether or not it was okay or not for op to share ROS with the provider.

I'll look for it later when not on my phone.