Texas Launches "Prostitution Prevention" Program State Wide

• rhyme
  • 01-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Interesting.
Hmmmmm
When I've talked to the Prohibition Generation, I noticed a consistent attitude, of pure fun, in beating the morality police! So why not now! There is no way they can spend enough money to stop two, or more people, from having their time together!
Why not use Our Money to build something concrete, like the best public, HISD, school system in the nation? Along with all our lottery donations, and our tolls!
PPP sounds like something out of a can! lol
  • drax1
  • 01-15-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm friends with many police officers. One of them an HPD detective. Once in awhile, we get into conversations about politics and the law. I often tell them that I believe they should legalize prostitution. Every one of them agree that it's harmless and maybe beneficial whereas people engage of their freewill. Most of them have confided to me that they have thought of seeing providers themselves. The detective is going through a nasty divorce and hasn't been laid in over a year. He told me he's right there with me because he sees the benefit of the service.

Then again, there are always the righteous bastards that see it as indecent - of coarse until their wife ignores them and they start "seeing little girls with bad intent." Then ideas change.