French Kissing- The D and the L

Borrowed from the Dallas Co-ed: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=french+kiss

For me, one of the most important aspects of BCD is the kiss... LFK is just not enough for me to be satisfied, I need passion (or the illusion of it) and for me that's DFK with a sufficient amount of huggin, squeezin, and moanin thrown in for added excitement.

I'm just wondering how many other guys feel this way (if any) and who you think the perfect kissers are among all of these hot DFW ladies. So, let me know who you'd vote for (top 3 maybe) in this category.

Ladies, I'd be curious to know your thoughts on this topic. Do you enjoy deep passionate kissing during a session? What is it about a kiss that gets your juices flowing (pun intended)? Originally Posted by flboy65

I feel the same as flboy. My biggest erogenous zone is my mouth.. your thoughts? Ladies and Gentlemen BOTH please chime in. Had to put the two hot chicks there
Kissing is definitely a good thing, it turns up the heat just abit, throw in some ass grabbing...and im loving it.
I think those two chics left French Kissing a few inches ago . They should be almost in Spain by now.
Ewwwww! LD ... that picture is gross. I like these more .

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming:

can we get on topic? I mean more on topic.. you guys didn't even answer the question
Kissing if foreplay to the 9's. The more/ better the kisser the better the time, and no trying to swallow my face is not kissing. Cause some people need to be taught.
Okay ... I have never frenched kissed someone.

Please no laughing or name calling
you're right... some people do need to be taught. French kissing is not about trying to swallow face or seeing who can slobber the most. It's about tongue and lip play

Please no laughing or name calling Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
are you serious? no seriously... you have no idea what you're missing. I've been able to come from that and touching alone, given enough time

Please no laughing or name calling Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Let me be the 1st to offer my mouth to rectify the situation...
Kissing is my thing! That's why I really have a hard time seeing providers who are non-GFE. Guys are not always just out for the smash and dash. I need the whole girlfriend experience of the kissing, grabbing, touching, petting, and everything else.
Does biting well.... nibbling the lip count to....I like that.
No DFK has been, and will always be a deal breaker for me.

Given a choice between DFK and BBBJ, I choose DFK every time.
I've got to have dfk as well. It turns me on more than anything.