Nikki in Minot

Doing this on an iPhone so I'm not doing a full review yet. Just wanted to let all know that she is real, good srv, good body, has good skills. She told me she's not sure if she going back to Seattle on the 3rd or staying till the 6th. She said she has reviews on TNA. I also talked to her about making stops in biz n Fargo. She flew in so I let her know that Amtrak does goto Fargo. She might go...hey Fargo...that's how we share you greedy bastards!!! Lol
Oh sure. About time you try to send someone my way. God knows I've tried to send a bunch your way lol! At least Dani went out there once. And said she could have made more money if she stayed in Fargo

Oh and also there is 2 Nikkis posting in Minot now so which one is it? I guess we will have to wait for the review to find that out! Thanks for sharing in advance
Lol...The Nikki I'm referring to has the 702 area code. Not sure if the other. If I can't find reviews or history...I tend to shy away from any provider. And btw hooligan...we have to see em first before u go and wear em out��
Wear them out? Who, me? Me, wear a lady out??? Now I'm hurt.. Have some of these ladies been spreading vicious rumors about me??