URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?155941-Antonella
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: DFK, body kissing, sloppy BBBJ,BLS, TUMA, DT, CG, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Amazing, tight body. Long legs. Keeps herself in shape. beautiful ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Good one. Your first encounter with one of the best. Antonella popped your cherry by friend. Don't expect all the girls to be like her...she's been around and she's pro. I've seen her many times and every time I see her, she get better and better. Good luck.
She's amazing
Seen her 4-5 times already. Haha
I had no idea she eats ass.
She did tuma very well but had no idea she actually goes all the way down with it. Will be seeing her tomorrow!

I spoke to her via text couple days ago. She said she would absolutely eat my ass, long as hygiene is up to par with her comfort level.
I am so down.
Buddy, she loves eating @$$. She's perfect size, perfect body, perfect ass to pound on and perfect tightness. She'll get kinky once you get to know her. I've been fucking her since you were a kid my friend. Fixing to go see her soon. Good luck man.
She would be eating my lunch on the regular if she didn’t have such a shitty Booker.
  • bcglx
  • 07-24-2024, 11:59 AM
For the price she ain't worth a damn so many other choices on the o I can have double or see two girls and they all eat and she's got all you sprung for no apparent reason lol
If you say so...more fine o for us.

"For the price she ain't worth a damn so many other choices on the fat o I can have fat girls double or see two fat girls and they all eat and she's got all you sprung for no apparent reason" LOL
Those cakes clap in doggy w the best of them.
I know her since she start the hobby as Venus and she became my atf along with Ruby Dmarco (retired)
thank u brother. seeing her Friday. She's amazing.
this was on @johnnyblaze2015 Recommendation
to see her. Man... best decision I've made in a while.
Octavia just won't even write me back, IDK why
  • bcglx
  • 07-25-2024, 06:23 AM
Jimmy I'm trying to stay as far away from whatever your fucking now that you finally came out the closet...as for venus all she has to do is get a nice apartment off o block like mona and the comparisons will stop. Also octavia was good when the price kept her humble now she's hit or miss
Jimmy I'm trying to stay as far away from whatever your fucking now that you finally came out the closet...as for venus all she has to do is get a nice apartment off o block like mona and the comparisons will stop. Also octavia was good when the price kept her humble now she's hit or miss Originally Posted by bcglx
I'm just giving you hard time...what ever floats your boat.
I agree with you on Mona, her service is like no other, Antonella (aka Venus), ya its a hit or miss for new guys, but I've known her for a long time. I need to go visit Mona...saw Antonella already.

Also my avatar does not reflect me...it reflects this site ever since they stop allowing pictures on board.
I know her since she start the hobby as Venus and she became my atf along with Ruby Dmarco (retired) Originally Posted by locuas
Back in the days they had bunch of fine girls around. Now days dang, all fat and they don't take care of themself. This is MHO.

Hell ya, Ruby Dmarco...(aka Mia). Fuck, she had the best looking and biggest mud flaps ever.