Arlington murder possibly involving solicitation of prostitution

I’m a little surprised I haven’t seen anything posted about this story.

https://www.wfaa.com/amp/article/new...3-c5be5a36c5b3

I’ve personally made it a point to avoid any ladies posting a hotel incall in the immediate 30/360 area (as opposed to the 3.5+ star hotels a little further west). I’ve had more bad hobby vibes visiting ladies in that part of town than any other area in arlington/GP/HEB. If this turns out to be what it appears from the initial news accounts, I won’t be surprised.
I wonder if they were on this forum ��
If he was, I wouldn’t identify him. At least one other article names the victim. I didn’t post that link on purpose.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2023, 08:13 AM
I wonder if they were on this forum �� Originally Posted by Bryan5878
Sounds like a OH2 or pace pro hooker is involved, who's known to work on that side of town? Shouldn't be hard to narrow it down to a few suspects
Guys, after dark, especially that is not and has not been a great area to be in. Could be a number of things--possibly a John or possibly a guest in the area.

Do not try to over guess this as that is what the police are supposed to do. If you run in shady areas then get what happens. Stay out of that area.
Well at least we know it wasn't BLM. Welcome back to the party BLM
@shooter6.5: it’s a good piece of advice for the ladies, too. Don’t be tempted by the cheap rates and easy access to hotels in that little corner of the world. I’m likely not the only one who will pass on a lady I might otherwise be interested in seeing but for some concerns about location. If you’re in one of the safer hotels that are just a few miles away, you may want to state so (without being overly specific, of course).
Curious why they think the Victim was there for sex and not to buy drugs?

Few incidents involving a P4P incident gone bad end in gun fire but a drug deal gone bad or even a drug deal gone good will end in gunfire.

Maybe the victim was wearing a condom when he was shot?
Possible camera footage. Hopefully, more will become available if/when they make an arrest.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2023, 11:18 AM
Well at least we know it wasn't BLM. Welcome back to the party BLM Originally Posted by ntxguy
You guys know I'm too slick to become a victim, even though I've been shot at while tricking lol
Guys, after dark, especially that is not and has not been a great area to be in. Could be a number of things--possibly a John or possibly a guest in the area.

Do not try to over guess this as that is what the police are supposed to do. If you run in shady areas then get what happens. Stay out of that area. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
You're saying Six Flags is in a bad neighborhood?
You're saying Six Flags is in a bad neighborhood? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
There are several shady motels right off of Watson road ( access road to 360) that you should avoid. There was one so bad the city made the owner bulldoze it a few years ago. The Infamous Logan would write about this area frequently.

I agree with the other poster, this is most likely drug related.
Some of the social media chatter indicate it’s one of the Watson Road motels, but I can’t tell if they really know something or just speculating.
I hope it wasn't WEC picking up his date for a Stars game.
Some of the social media chatter indicate it’s one of the Watson Road motels, but I can’t tell if they really know something or just speculating. Originally Posted by TinMan
Motel 6. That parking lot is shared with a used car dealer, a truck driving school and an empty lot with overgrown trees. The kinda place you’d expect to get jumped stepping out of your car.