just curious

i have a question.... who decides weather a new girl is legit or not? is it the moderators, eccie itself, people with too much time on their hands and steady keep up with everyone elses business??? just wondering.. i have sat back and being quiet but enuff is enuff... i paid for my vip membership like most people on here, but ma labled for no reason.. just curious who runs what on this site.. not trying to be rude just blunt and hinestly curious.. thanks candy aka huney
The previous AR moderator sent you a note when you first posted an advertisement on the forum - it said:

Welcome to the board.

Here are the items needed to become a VP here on ECCIE.

Submit your info to the staff at arkansas@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.

Thanks!

If you sent that information, it was not received. We would very much like to get you approved for verified provider status so you can advertise weekly and enjoy the ladies private forums. VP status is free.

We don't want to exclude any legit providers. Send me the info and a moderator for the AR forum will either approve it or request additional information.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me by clicking on my username and click "send urhuckleberry a PM".

Huck
thank you both for your responses.. i will do that now.
damg i guess i wont be getting that appointment after all... geez how long does it take for a girl to get vp here? im half way through my membership.... :P lol
damg i guess i wont be getting that appointment after all... geez how long does it take for a girl to get vp here? im half way through my membership.... :P lol Originally Posted by candy licious
What does that mean exactly? Did you purchase premium access? Membership is free for all and the ladies aren't supposed to be purchasing anything.
Ms.Candy,
Many trials have attended you, and path has been difficult. Any thoughtful person would wish to help lady with much to offer. If might offer advice where not requested, perhaps if way so difficult, time would be well spent to examine obstacles. Road ahead, and road behind is not steep, nor is it covered in boulders. Perhaps problem is not with path but person. Should not be hard to find gentleman to sample services and render opinion. Most are glad to write review that set lady on path to career making happiness. So why is that assistance slow in coming? Perhaps because those who might lend assistance reluctant to lend endorsement to one who after one good review might disappoint those who come after. Career of provider is built on service and upon service is built reputation. When one begin with chaos and ill temper as well as less than stellar service, one is faced with trying to scale wall that is leaning in wrong direction. Perhaps is time to ponder whether this career to choose. Humbly apologize if words seem unkind, however meant to help.
^ What he said cannot be stated more clearly.

Huck
thanks
Ms.Candy,
Many trials have attended you, and path has been difficult. Any thoughtful person would wish to help lady with much to offer. If might offer advice where not requested, perhaps if way so difficult, time would be well spent to examine obstacles. Road ahead, and road behind is not steep, nor is it covered in boulders. Perhaps problem is not with path but person. Should not be hard to find gentleman to sample services and render opinion. Most are glad to write review that set lady on path to career making happiness. So why is that assistance slow in coming? Perhaps because those who might lend assistance reluctant to lend endorsement to one who after one good review might disappoint those who come after. Career of provider is built on service and upon service is built reputation. When one begin with chaos and ill temper as well as less than stellar service, one is faced with trying to scale wall that is leaning in wrong direction. Perhaps is time to ponder whether this career to choose. Humbly apologize if words seem unkind, however meant to help. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Once again Mr.Chan gave with most honest and wisdom advices, the Confucius could not has say any better! Proud of you chosed to be one of the "Descendant of The Dragon".
Observe that new review has posted. Wish fortune in future endeavor, and success that attends service as inevitably as cloud and rain. Perhaps in future may meet in confidence as cautious client and wise provider.

thanks Originally Posted by candy licious
where is the review? cant find it... lol... not that it will make a differnce but i would like to see what he posted.... ! :P thanks
found it thanks romer you rock! not that it matters still no vp.. i guess it doesnt really matter how many reviews you get on here lol.. thanks again.. i had a great time and look forward to seeing you and the few others on here that like to have fun!!
candy
  • Romer
  • 09-27-2010, 01:11 AM
You bet Love. I will call you when I get back to Arkansas. I will see you soon
SWEET!!! b safe c u soon!!!!