Blown off by Annalease again

Asked to get together after 4 pm today and she said yes. 4 came nothing! 5:40 came and she finally replied. I wasn't very nice and I said you only reply when the cash cow is leaving. Calling it like it is. If you commit to a time keep it. If you can't send a text! Providers don't do that anymore!
Wow! Sorry that happened to you Spurman
Providers don't do that anymore! Originally Posted by Spurman19
At lease Analeese called U at all! P226141
I did not even get that!
Just move on down the list!
Asked to get together after 4 pm today and she said yes. 4 came nothing! 5:40 came and she finally replied. I wasn't very nice and I said you only reply when the cash cow is leaving. Calling it like it is. If you commit to a time keep it. If you can't send a text! Providers don't do that anymore! Originally Posted by Spurman19
way too short of detail to be useful.. when did you ask? today (Friday), or 4 days ago? when she replied, in what context was the response? it could have been your days old PM that said "hey, how does Friday at 4:00 sound"? and nothing more.. you pretty much need semi-constant communication, just to demonstrate your sincerity.. the ladies get so many Looky-Lou's and feelers that come to nothing.. give us more detail to show you aren't one of those.
  • BLM69
  • 12-24-2016, 02:01 PM
She's on my naughty list now, no presents for her
She's off my fuck list.
I too had the same experience !!! In my case, no calls !!

Asked to get together after 4 pm today and she said yes. 4 came nothing! 5:40 came and she finally replied. I wasn't very nice and I said you only reply when the cash cow is leaving. Calling it like it is. If you commit to a time keep it. If you can't send a text! Providers don't do that anymore! Originally Posted by Spurman19
Damn... 3 of you? Jeez, she seems so spunky, too.
Similar experience. She probably had a bad day.
I had the same experience with her. Scheduled to meet her on 12/17. Waited in a parking lot nearby for half hour. No reply from her.