Providers if U don't keep up Ur P411 Drop Ur # from Ur ads

I am pretty sure that if we set our ad for members to see only you must be logged in before you can view our P411.

So if you are not logged into P411 the link appears broken.

Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks!

I am pretty sure that if we set our ad for members to see only you must be logged in before you can view our P411.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Just clicked yours Milfy, without being logged into P411, and yours popped up fine.
Her link is down. I'd see very few probably following that advice.

And no, anyone from anywhere can see your page. As noted below your link in your profile on their site, they don't have to log in or be a member, if they have the number or full link. That is how it operates.
Seriously, if they can't be bothered to keep up with that, they're not going to care about this thread/advice.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
As a logged in client we can search any P411 provider P-number for research.
Wash your balls?
hey Bossy!!...we will never do what you tell us to do like this.....that's why we do this.....we do whatever we want, whenever we want and it's hilarious to see you get your Panties all tied up based on YOUR EXPECTATIONS !!!!! Find another hobby if hookers can't follow your rules I guess, or go to an anger management course. You have been on here for 7 years and 0 reviews......who do u think you are??

Bye Bossy!!
hey Bossy!!...we will never do what you tell us to do like this.....that's why we do this.....we do whatever we want, whenever we want and it's hilarious to see you get your Panties all tied up based on YOUR EXPECTATIONS !!!!! Find another hobby if hookers can't follow your rules I guess, or go to an anger management course. You have been on here for 7 years and 0 reviews......who do u think you are??

Bye Bossy!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks

Well said!!

Pure greatness.
Bossy done got told about himself by Sophia!