Dealing with Covid and how to keep others informed

Since Covid has been around awhile now. It seems that vaccines aren't very effective. You can argue about if it lessens the strength. Not really where I want to go with. It seems like you're always running into someone who has it or close contact with someone. So for me I like to make full disclosure if I'm trying to see someone what my status is so they can decide if they're good with it or not. I would hope the other party would be as thoughtful.
+1
+2
Amen brother. So nice of our government to now admit what many of us have believed all along is the vaccine is really not that effective. But I believe the horror story is yet to come of down the road all the side effects that begin to appear.
I know of more people coming down with COVID now, than in the first year or so. Fewer deaths but more contracting it. Worse variant, fewer wearing masks....who knows. Now get ready for monkeypox!
It’s going to be around for years and at the current rate of mutation, in all likelihood nearly every person alive will get it. Been lucky so far because I’m very antisocial, but tons of people I know have had it. Two of them still have no sense of smell months later.
I've been all around it, im an RN in critical care, I rarely get sick, flu, etc, my dad and mom are in there mid 80s in good health, I think some if it is good genes...if I had comorbidities I would be extra careful, you smokers are fucked...diabetes be extra careful...you guys fucking bare...lol, it's too late....anyway do full disclosure...
It seems my post got off track with the last 2 comments. What I find kinda interesting is when something about safety is mentioned the providers are pretty quiet about it. That's alarming to me. But I guess I'm not surprised by it either.
The last time I asked a provider about her status... chirp...chirp...chirp......
The last time I asked a provider about her status... chirp...chirp...chirp...... Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Yeah thanks for your insight
It seems my post got off track with the last 2 comments. What I find kinda interesting is when something about safety is mentioned the providers are pretty quiet about it. That's alarming to me. But I guess I'm not surprised by it either. Originally Posted by Baconman
Absofuckinglutely agree with you Bacon. This is kind of a touchy subject for me bc 2/3 times I had it was bc both providers had it and gave it to me. They did not disclose they had it until days AFTER meeting. It really pissed me off and I didn’t talk to them for awhile but eventually forgave them. I know the $$$ is important during these times, but don’t fuck with peoples health. Health is way more important than $$$. If you’re sick, or even have symptoms and not sure you’re sick, just stay home. Don’t be a selfish dick. I promise you we will not get upset if you tell us you can’t make the session bc you’re sick.
Amen to that PTH. That also goes for STD's and the upcoming and future Monkeypox