Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS, COB
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 400 pesos
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Slim, B-cups, shaved, great legs
Recommendation: Yes
do you use pesos...think im going down there tomorrow for a work meeting
Pesos are the way to go, there are several currency exchange businesses in El Paso. I use Melek.
Any drive and park there? How do you feel about your car?
Never drive to Mexico unless you live or work there and have the proper insurance. Park at the Santa Fe bridge and walk over. The cabs cost little compared to what could happen to your car or you if involved in a traffic accident.
Well, I have the complete opposite view of what you are talking about. In my opinion, the risk of being robbed or kidnapped increases exponentially when you hop in a cab....I live in El Paso, and have driven a lot in Mexico but not as much as before violence issues/passports were required.

My insurance as well as most (I think) covers Juarez, border towns in Mx are standard on insurance coverages, unless you go over a certain number of days, but that is a large number.

IDK - I think there are risks either way...I have parked and walked to the brothels back years ago..genesis is definitely too far to walk for me anyway. Although I had walked to that market near there, back In the day....
Then you fall into the first category that I mentioned, familiarity with Juarez and proper insurance. Have fun.