Is there a set "time frame"

Is there a set time frame that you have to finish writing a review? My last 2 reviews, I complete them, hit submit, and it's asking for my log in info. I enter it and the review is fuckin lost. All I get is blank review screen, like I'm writing a review from scratch.
I've had that happen so now if it's gonna be a long review i'll write it in word and copy/paste...BD
Is there a set time frame that you have to finish writing a review? My last 2 reviews, I complete them, hit submit, and it's asking for my log in info. I enter it and the review is fuckin lost. All I get is blank review screen, like I'm writing a review from scratch. Originally Posted by mad469s
no in a way. But the system sees your time to make a post as nonactive time. If your doing a long ROS, the system will log you off just as it would if you walked away and forgot to long off.

so as ben posted if its long you can do on word or notepad and copy over. Or you can also keep more than one session of eccie open in another window or tab, and refresh that other session every 15 to 30 minuets to keep from getting auto logged off.

its just a matter of as you type your pc knows that your still there. But eccie does not till you submit.

If you have not refreshed and it was a long time(or did in word or notepad). It is wise to highlight ROS and maybe also description. As once that screen goes to log on screen, your pc does not always remember what you typed.
I never thought of writing the ROS, on word, then copy and paste. Thx, guys