New AMP on Transit in Depew

Anyone check this place out yet? Just noticed it this morning--my dentist is across the parking lot. It's on the north side of the strip plaza that Transit Hill Pharmacy is in.
  • pbk
  • 10-30-2023, 03:54 PM
Checked it out and found it closed. Think this was an amp years ago.

Healthy spa opened on George Urban Blvd also. Not sure it it's an amp.

Seems like Depew is the hot spot for new amps lately.
It's not officially open until there's a glowing OPEN neon sign and some F-150s parked out front.
Checked it out and found it closed. Think this was an amp years ago.

Healthy spa opened on George Urban Blvd also. Not sure it it's an amp.

Seems like Depew is the hot spot for new amps lately. Originally Posted by pbk
It was a pizza place last I was at my dentist in June. Haven't seen any ads for it either, at least not like the one on Broadway or the one in Lockport.
You can eat some squint pussy then go get your teeth cleaned. That way, you can kiss the old lady when ya get home and she’ll be none the wiser
Don't forgot to floss
  • pbk
  • 10-31-2023, 10:40 PM
If you don't want the "old lady" to be any wiser and wanna kiss her when you get home, don't order anchovies on your pizza.
  • rj317
  • 11-02-2023, 05:02 AM
There used to be one there years ago
[QUOTE=The Drummer;1063341597]If you don't want the "old lady" to be any wiser and wanna kiss her when you get home, don't order anchovies on your pizza.[/QUOTE]

By golly drummer yer on to something big here. You mean you could skip the whole dentist thing and blame yer bad breath on the anchovies? Fucking Genius !
Yeah. But, this happened to me one night. I went out and ate an anchovy pizza, went home, kissed the wife and she accused me of cheat'n on her.
  • Lazy
  • 11-03-2023, 05:30 PM
  • Lazy
  • 11-05-2023, 08:00 AM