Austin's Annual Burlesque Festival 4/9 - 4/11

• Loxly
  • 03-02-2015, 11:34 AM
It's that time of year again. Great show with plenty of unique acts. Open bar.

http://texasburlesquefestival.com/

you know i will be there! I love burlesque and adore burlesque dancers...so fun and sexy, see you there and will eat your nuts again!
Loxly, Thanks for your public service here. I can attest that this show is great fun.
Last year there was a beautiful Gigliwatt who got an award even though she didn't perform. Any chance she will dance this year?
  • Loxly
  • 03-02-2015, 09:00 PM
The Jigglewatts are scheduled to perform Friday. I'm not certain if they'll be competing Sat. night. They're a local group so you can always catch up with them.
Sounds fun! I love burlesque and the classy costumes. I also keep a lookout for pole dance/aerial dance showcases, there was one in late April last year up by the 35/290 intersection.
  • Loxly
  • 03-12-2015, 11:07 AM
Bump! ~
Open Bar????

I will stop by and say hi if I can break off.
  • Loxly
  • 03-31-2015, 03:21 PM
Bump... getting close. Best to order online.
I'm so excited! the line up is stellar. I will be there all 3 nights (unless i get that backstage pass to X Saturday night, I can't miss that!) See you there. I decided to dress even sluttier than usual since if not here, where else can i wear those bustiers that my boobs fall out of?
  • Loxly
  • 04-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Falling Boobs? Oh my!

Now that its upon us; the dilemma. Burlesque or motoGT. Both offer exquisite examples of conservation of energy, kinetic gravitational and centripetal! Perhaps the weather can tease out the answer.
boobs make it an easy choice for me, but hey that's just me
I'd love to spend some time with you there Sue, but I've got to play the single parent role this weekend.
it was so fun last night! lost of pretty women. I wish you were there foul ron! it was a good show
Yay! At the show tonight.sooo looking forward to it!