Van Halen at Austin360 Amphithreater

z
  • Toyz
  • 04-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Anyone else going to be there?

Van Halen at Austin360 Amphithreater

z Originally Posted by ztonk

Yah,

Also the Who, the Eagles, Doobie Brothers & travelling to see AC/DC either in Cali or Vancouver. Have already seen Journey/Steve Miller, Fleetwood Mac, Heart, Ian Anderson & others this year alone. 2015 shaping up nicely.
I plan on checking out the family Van Halen w/Roth. This will be my second time seeing them live. The first time was when Gary Cherone was singing. Their opener back in 1998 was a really young Kenny Wayne Shephard.

Let me know Z, maybe we can go and check out.

sixx
Plan on attending the show. An uncle of mine worked security and was a limo driver for the Mid-South Coliseum in Memphis back in early eighties. I was ten going on eleven when he took me to work with him the first time. He took me back stage and told me to stand in one spot and DO NOT move. After what seemed forever, people were screaming and the band was walking by me to the stage. Every one of them except David Lee Roth walked by without even looking at me. Dave stopped and stuck out his hand and said Hi. My uncle introduced me to Rock n Roll and that mean Joe Green moment turned me into a devoted fan of Diamond Dave.
  • Toyz
  • 04-10-2015, 07:11 PM
FYI Rolling Stones in Dallas go on sale Monday to the general public.

Got mine today...not sure how many opportunities there will be to see Mick and the Boys.
Done that twice in my life and got the t-shirts but should be a good show.
  • Toyz
  • 04-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Done that twice in my life and got the t-shirts but should be a good show. Originally Posted by Augi71

Yeah have seen them 2X myself. In fact, the only bucket list concert I haven't checked off...many of them multiple times....is AC/DC and will be ringing that one up either in San Francisco or Vancouver...still deciding which show I want to see.
Nice! I saw the boys from down under here in Austin during the Razors Edge tour back in 1991. Sorta of a gift to myself for graduating high school the month prior.
I'm in
Saw them with DLR singing at the American Airlines Arena, about 7 rows from catwalk. Best show I ever saw. 3 weeks later, Eddie went into rehab and canceled rest of tour. I'd guess about 2009.
I used to have a valerie bertinelli dart board in my bedroom when I was 15.

I'm going for sure. And trying to go see the Stones again too. They're my faves and every show i've seen is amazing.

Scarletseven6
fabulous fbsm
Got tickets up close for the Sep show....seen them 5 or 6 times since the 1980s...