Any available Sugar Daddies.....

Asking for a friend 😉❤💋
Tell me about her....
You won't find any sugar daddies on here and if you do, it'll be an old white man with ED who'll want to have sex without a condom in exchange for paying your $50 phone bill.
You won't find any sugar daddies on here and if you do, it'll be an old white man with ED who'll want to have sex without a condom in exchange for paying your $50 phone bill. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
With your attitude, I can see why you are striking out with finding a SD!!
I'd rather rent it by the hour than lease it by the month.
With your attitude, I can see why you are striking out with finding a SD!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I'm sorry, did I even say that I was looking for an SD? Anyhow, expecting a man to shower me with sugar isn't my thing.

Go back to your little corner.
There are plenty of SDs in SA but this is prob not a place your going to find one
You won't find any sugar daddies on here and if you do, it'll be an old white man with ED who'll want to have sex without a condom in exchange for paying your $50 phone bill. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
AB. I'm curious. Why did you assume any SD found on eccie would be "an old white man, etc., etc.?" First hand experience or a biased opinion?
AB. I'm curious. Why did you assume any SD found on eccie would be "an old white man, etc., etc.?" First hand experience or a biased opinion? Originally Posted by Xesaddict
Sarcasm perhaps?
Sarcasm perhaps? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
AB. Could be. I certainly am not a mind reader, and am sure you intended it to be sarcastic, but what I am curious about is why you chose those particular types: old, white, ED, etc., etc.
Hmm??? Some Latin FLAVOR
AB. Could be. I certainly am not a mind reader, and am sure you intended it to be sarcastic, but what I am curious about is why you chose those particular types: old, white, ED, etc., etc. Originally Posted by Xesaddict
What else I supposed to say?

The demographics of the wealthiest men in this country are old and white. Sugar Daddy material. With all the stress that comes with having moolah, it wouldn't suprise me that they suffer ED . . . like any man . . . of any race . . . at that motherf*cking age.

Catch my drift?

Otherwise, wake me up when you find a young black man under the age of 30 shelling out college funds like there's no tomorrow. I'll pay you a dividend.
I'm sorry, did I even say that I was looking for an SD? Anyhow, expecting a man to shower me with sugar isn't my thing.

Go back to your little corner. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
With this statement "You won't find any sugar daddies on here and if you do, it'll be an old white man with ED who'll want to have sex without a condom in exchange for paying your $50 phone bill." you assert that you are quite knowledgeable on the subject of SDs. If you are not looking for or into SD/SB relationships, where did you acquire your knowledge on the subject? Oh yes, you did say something about sarcasm which in this case could be taken as racism.
What else I supposed to say?

The demographics of the wealthiest men in this country are old and white. Sugar Daddy material. With all the stress that comes with having moolah, it wouldn't suprise me that they suffer ED . . . like any man . . . of any race . . . at that motherf*cking age.

Catch my drift?

Otherwise, wake me up when you find a young black man under the age of 30 shelling out college funds like there's no tomorrow. I'll pay you a dividend. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Your reasoning is well taken, but if you had only wanted to be sarcastic, as originally stated, you could have just as easily said something like this:
The only potential sugar daddy you may find on this site is a young
Black dude wanting to have unprotected sex and to only
Pay your 50.00 phone bill while trying to become your pimp.
Either way using old stereotypes with the implied racial bias. And, yes, I am an old white guy, without ED, however, who has in the past enjoyed the benefits of a SD/SB arrangement while paying out enough "sugar" to pay for a hell of a lot more than a 50.00 phone bill. In the end you and other posters are right about this not being the best site on which to find a SD. I have just been trying to suggest you might have been more thoughtful in your original statement.
Your reasoning is well taken, but if you had only wanted to be sarcastic, as originally stated, you could have just as easily said something like this:
The only potential sugar daddy you may find on this site is a young
Black dude wanting to have unprotected sex and to only
Pay your 50.00 phone bill while trying to become your pimp.
Either way using old stereotypes with the implied racial bias. And, yes, I am an old white guy, without ED, however, who has in the past enjoyed the benefits of a SD/SB arrangement while paying out enough "sugar" to pay for a hell of a lot more than a 50.00 phone bill. In the end you other posters are right about this not being the best site on which to find a SD. Originally Posted by Xesaddict
I didn't think of that! I'll have to include the young black pimp next time.

Oh and are you suggesting that Seeking Arrangment is a better site? Many hobbyists here have accounts on that site just like the providers. My experience with that site is that it's full of men who are looking for 'non-transactional' relationships at a very cheap price . . . often including bareback. After finding a deal, they will come back on a hooker board and report their hunts for the world wide web to see. Do you want me to PM you the thread about the $50 bareback sugarbaby?

Anyhow, I'll stick to financial domination and raping the wallets of old men who happen to be white (Sorry, I don't get too many options regarding who's wallet I rape!)

Here's a gif of my last cash meet! And yes, financial domination (findom) is a real thing. Google it!