Hey and Sorry!

Just wanted to drop a line to the ladies and Gents of SA..
Did'nt think I should bump my old thread where I kind of left everyone hanging, sorry. SA is hands down my favorite place in the US, besides NOLA. The city AND my friends/regulars I will miss so much! Im so sad I cant come back.

Earlier this year, I thought I was going to be able to get back into the hobby, I definitely had been wanting to. When it actually got down to it- I never even booked an appointment. The amount of emails and messages I got was beyond overwhelming! IF you are someone I didnt get back to, Im sorry. I think I mostly caught up with responses, although a bit late, Im sorry. It was much easier when all I did was hobby for "work". But sharing my time between my other job, friends and then trying to hobby, proved to be way more than I could handle at the time, literally.

I am back to hobbying VERY part time now in NOLA, and sadly will not have the chance to travel at all anymore. As much as I love to travel, I have to put more of my energy into my other job. Please everyone feel free to stay in touch as most of us have been, just forgive me if sometimes my responses take a while. And if any of you find yourself in NOLA- You better let me know!
(Shout out to my one OKC regular who I got to randomly see here- conferences rock!) Anyone I've seen who finds themselves in the Big Easy, let me know, I will have something special for you.
Take care everyone and Happy Hobbying- I miss you guys!
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like you have found a satisfying RW life. Take care.
Never had the pleasure, but good luck in the future and all you do 👍
Did have the pleasure once and it was memorable.

Be well,

SF
Candi, Candi, Candi....Do I need to come to New Orleans and give you a spanking???
Can't jump parole again?
Best of luck in your future RW endeavors. If for some reason it doesn't work out. HW will still be here.

The OP's thread seems sincere and friendly. Yo RR, your troll comment is really rude, ugly and unnecessary!!!
Candi..Thanks for the info. Glad you are doing well. A lot of us in SA miss you..You were always an ATF of mine.

Doc, agree with you about RR comment. Unnecessary and rude.
Rude? nahhh but true as the day is long... lol
Why else do you think one cannot travel out of the state?
Once a (P)rick always a (P)rick.
Why else do you think one cannot travel out of the state? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Oh...how about because the OP choses not to travel out of state; RW employment obligations; family obligations; etc...

It's a giant leap to assume the OP is on probation or parole. There is certainly nothig in the OP's post suggesting that. So you just make it up as you go along?? Others here do so it's not an original thought if that's what you were shooting for.
Nope ex con who was running from the law because of violating parole.
Use the search forum feature and look back about 3 years.

Why do you think she left then?
Her choice? hahahahahahaha
Good to hear from you. I see if I can make it up nola,
As a proud Texan I've never had to say this abouts are any place that before but "I'm so jealous of Louisiana!!". I visited Candi so much a few years ago I should have paid rent at her place. Amazing woman❤❤❤❤
Glad its going well for you, sweetie! You were a very special treat!