What would you do if your client bites you?

Yup it happened to me not quite sure how to explain the bite bruise to whoever sees it. This is enough to go back to retirement.....I work my ass off to provide good service....wtf

I’m gonna ponder on what I should do ....I am a provider out of necessity to support my family...FUCKKKK

It took one douche bag to ruin it for the rest of you who enjoyed meeting me....

Peace out!!
Get a rabies shot.
Bite him back and tell him how it feels.

Speaking of which, I actually had to smack the shit out of a motherf*cker once. My nipple is not a goddamn chew toy!
If you leave marks you are very insensitive. What an idiot. Hope you put up warnings to ladies. Marks left by either party can be an issue we all have private lives.

Sam
If you leave marks you are very insensitive. What an idiot. Hope you put up warnings to ladies. Marks left by either party can be an issue we all have private lives.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

True not to mention being a serious health concern. Bacteria can get into the blood stream this way and cause and spread infection quickly. A tetanus booster is sometimes recommended if the skin was broken. To bite someone this fucking hard without prior consent especially if skin was broken and/or left severely bruised, I would consider this assault and well as a health issue. Not cool at all. And a grown man who hobbies regularly ought to know better I would think.

KKA
Screen! Screen! Screen!

And plan to meet more respectful clients!

Hint! Hint! Hint!
Didn’t even think of the health risk....fuckkk on my way to get a tetanus shot��

ck1942 I can’t wait see you at the Halloween event!!
You should also post on ur showcase no biting along with some of the other no's such as bbfs. Since that has popped up. No hickey's or scratch marks either. Unless a provider is into that stuff. But keep in mind if they are they should also let other incoming clients know what happened prior. To me giving is not necessary especially if the client is picking right like I do. If you want to know if I'm good at licking women's parts you're welcome to ask some of the providers I've been with. I only spank and pull hair IF she says do it. Or it's ok with her.
You should also post on ur showcase no biting along with some of the other no's such as bbfs. Since that has popped up. No hickey's or scratch marks either. Unless a provider is into that stuff. But keep in mind if they are they should also let other incoming clients know what happened prior. To me giving is not necessary especially if the client is picking right like I do. If you want to know if I'm good at licking women's parts you're welcome to ask some of the providers I've been with. I only spank and pull hair IF she says do it. Or it's ok with her. Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
OK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE I WILL PLACE “ HEY DOUCHE BAG NO BITING OR SMELL LIKE STRONG URINE
I was going to apologize for forgetting that I still had my dentures in, but with an attitude like that...
Hell no , I have it listed no biting . And before I even see someone I also tell them no biting . And if they do it anyway , there time with me just ended and I will show them to the door .
Gentlemen, engage your brain. If you're into biting, hairpulling, choking, shoving breath mints in the ladies vagina, etc., DISCUSS THIS WITH THE LADY & GET HER CONSENT PRIOR TO ENGAGING IN THESE TYPE OF ACTIVITIES!!! If you DON'T have the lady's PRIOR CONSENT, DON'T DO IT! RESPECT will take you far. Respect begins by showing up NOT smelling like Urine!! DISRESPECT will get you on a DNS list. js

I'm sorry this unfortunate incident happened to you Sensual. I agree with CK.

+1 CK
Put it on your NO list
Hey i saw a provider in Biloxi who gave me a freaking hickey. Im single but still. Im not fucking 12 and i work in a hospital as a manager. Imagine going to the ceo and telling her yeah this bitch gave me a hickey. Lol
Thanks guys for all the sweet concerns I am doing well. I meet too many great hobbiest to let this discourage me. I was very hesitant to post any of my experience...out of fear that I would lose business....I’m actually booked....yippee

On a serious note at least I brought some awareness that you guys need to be more respectful....that’s all we ask from you...It’s not easy to be a provider....KUDOS TO ALL PROVIDERS OUT HERE....