O.J. looking for ‘companionship’ at infamous Bunny Ranch

Check this out ...

“As far as I know, things are going down,” the ranch’s flamboyant owner, Dennis Hof, told The Post. He had earlier told Radar Online that Simpson buddy Tom Scotto had called looking for “a Nicole Brown look-a-like.”

But Hof might be getting ahead of himself. The Simpson insider told The Post that the disgraced gridiron great has been ordered to take a cold shower while his lawyer looks into whether a visit to the Bunny Ranch would violate terms of his Nevada parole.

“There are still a lot of moving parts,” Hof said. “It all depends on O.J.’s schedules and meeting with the parole officers. It’s going to happen. The Bunny Ranch and the Bunny Ranch girls are anxious for O.J.’s visit.”

If the ranch is off-limits, the ex-con has other potential cuddlers lining up. One indecent proposal came from Shalana Hunter, aka, Tokyo Toni, the mother of Blac Chyna.

“O.J., Juice … Come visit me,” she cooed in a now-deleted Instagram post that included her phone number. “I’m single. Those hands turn me up and on! The way they fit in that glove nice and tight ….”

How many of you providers would provide to O.J?
No glove, no love.
O.J. didn't get any while he was in prison? .....
Check this out ...

“As far as I know, things are going down,” the ranch’s flamboyant owner, Dennis Hof, told The Post. He had earlier told Radar Online that Simpson buddy Tom Scotto had called looking for “a Nicole Brown look-a-like.”

But Hof might be getting ahead of himself. The Simpson insider told The Post that the disgraced gridiron great has been ordered to take a cold shower while his lawyer looks into whether a visit to the Bunny Ranch would violate terms of his Nevada parole.

“There are still a lot of moving parts,” Hof said. “It all depends on O.J.’s schedules and meeting with the parole officers. It’s going to happen. The Bunny Ranch and the Bunny Ranch girls are anxious for O.J.’s visit.”

If the ranch is off-limits, the ex-con has other potential cuddlers lining up. One indecent proposal came from Shalana Hunter, aka, Tokyo Toni, the mother of Blac Chyna.

“O.J., Juice … Come visit me,” she cooed in a now-deleted Instagram post that included her phone number. “I’m single. Those hands turn me up and on! The way they fit in that glove nice and tight ….”

How many of you providers would provide to O.J? Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
So he has money for hookers but none for the civil lawsuit judgement ? Typical OJ !