What about a thread for the ladies?

Do you ladies never want to see the goodies? Lol! We are always starting those "Show me your ASSets and titties" threads but what about you ladies? Ever care to see?
All they wanna see is the green of the benjis.
Unless of course they ask you to send dick pics.

But hey you go first and see if you start a trend.
Is yours the one on the left? ;-))))))))

Because I sometimes do Greek with ladies with very limited experience in Greek, some have asked me for dic piks to see if I'd fit... but I'm not pulling mine out in public.
Personally, dick pix do absolutely nothing for me.

A long, thick beautifully shaped cock in person, however, drives me wild. That being said, I do put a ** next to their names in my contacts so that when they call on me again, I remember how good that cock was.

It's all about perspectives I guess...
Personally, dick pix do absolutely nothing for me.

A long, thick beautifully shaped cock in person, however, drives me wild. That being said, I do put a ** next to their names in my contacts so that when they call on me again, I remember how good that cock was.

It's all about perspectives I guess... Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Same here, much better in person... dick pics do absolutely nothing xoxo
Yep, I'd say it's better being there with a provider in person.
Damn, since Righty caused a problem and had to be physically removed, I've been keeping Lefty and Jr. well trimmed just in case some lovely lady asked for a picture to remember me by...

If it's not hairy around the area sure would not mind, I like to look at a hot dick pic while I masterbate lol..
Do you prefer hard, semi hard? Include part of the stomach region or just the dick?

If it's not hairy around the area sure would not mind, I like to look at a hot dick pic while I masterbate lol.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
If you have an SO who doesn’t know you hobby I would not suggest posting your cock on the internet...

If you have good sized cock then sure go ahead and post yourself.....with a roll of hundreds besides it for a size reference. I’m sure the girls will see something they like in that photo!

Just being a bit facetious.
Beautiful and brilliant, SA Angel!Well said!
If you have good sized cock then sure go ahead and post yourself.....with a roll of hundreds besides it for a size reference. I’m sure the girls will see something they like in that photo!

Just being a bit facetious. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Pix are so deceptive haha. Once had a dick pic mmsd to me with a Bic lighter next to it for "scale." That puppy looked good too!

When I saw it in real life... well turns out it was a mini-bic for scale. HA
If you have an SO who doesn’t know you hobby I would not suggest posting your cock on the internet...

Just being a bit facetious. Originally Posted by SA Angel

Best post. Agreed!