Favorite providers to eat in LR?

Well I am about to come off the hill for a weekend visit in LR so where are a few places to eat/drink or just hangout?
DJ and Vivian are both fun providers to eat in LR.
DJ and Vivian are both fun providers to eat in LR. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Thanks! I will see what's going to happen.
Ladies I vouch for this guy..hes a sweety!

Have fun baby!
DJ and Vivian are both fun providers to eat in LR. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lol, you crack me up Doc.
Let’s just say they both appreciate a good tongue lashing.
Ladies I vouch for this guy..hes a sweety!

Have fun baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Luv!

I guess your word is gold cause looks like something is about to happen tonight!

Vivisn & Syney Pure
If we aren’t careful however, this could end up like the pretty providers thread. Good one Ex!
Isabella Monroe. Enjoys it immensely and rewards those who do the alphabet.
Isabella Monroe. Enjoys it immensely and rewards those who do the alphabet. Originally Posted by Joebillybob

I actually did the alphabet on Issy and I was rewarded.

Not to be a killjoy, but next time you're here:

Prospect Bar and Grill in The Heights -- great local sports bar, cold beer, their Chicken Nachos are NOT to be missed.

Flying Saucer -- every beer possible to find in Little Rock, many on tap. Good foot, good beer. They tried too hard with the decor.

Samantha's Tap Room -- if you're here in Summer, they make the best White Linen in LR. Very good food. I have yet to order from the menu, every time I go, their special drags me away from the thing. Take the patio if the weather is nice - especially fun in the evenings watching the crowds.

The Pantry Crest in Hillcrest -- fantastic Bavarian cuisine. Not a gawd damned thing bad on the menu. HIGHLY recommend Bacon wrapped dates, Truffled Deviled Eggs, the Pate (they make their own ZOMFGTDF!), and, the Cheese Spetzel for appetizers. Entres, the Jager Schnitzel, Weivner Schitzel, and the Goulash -- believe it or not, probably the best Lasagna al forno in the city. OH! And they have an extensive wine list, cocktail menu, and, my favourite Czech beer -- Pilsner Urquell -- on tap.

Big Orange if you're looking to pay for a gourmet burger -- however, the one in my neck of the woods has a damned fine mixologist. Ask if Darr is pouring, you won't be sorry if he is.

Movie Tavern -- I shit you not, their food and drinks are pretty good. And, you can drink in comfort and luxury You'll pay a premium for the novelty, but well worth it I think.

Radunos -- their carpacio has to be the best in this damned city. Excellent drinks and like Samantha's, if the weather is good, sit on the patio. Has the added beneift of being next door to the Esse Purse Museum -- if you have a date, chicks dig it, and, it is an interesting diversion.

Red Door -- sorta bougie nouveau Southern fusion. VERY good food, drinks aren't tight, recommend any special they're serving, otherwise, they used to have a chicken fricasse that was bloody awesome.

Just a few off the top of my head, I have more suggestions if you desire.

Best,
wooooohhhhoooooooooooooooo
Awesome tips. The only one I have first hand knowledge is "The Pantry." Went there last year for my daughter's birthday. It was their favorite place and I really liked it. Pilsner Urquell is one of my ATF beers and that is what I drank last time.

Flying Saucer is next on my list.

Thanks again!

Not to be a killjoy, but next time you're here:

Prospect Bar and Grill in The Heights -- great local sports bar, cold beer, their Chicken Nachos are NOT to be missed.

Flying Saucer -- every beer possible to find in Little Rock, many on tap. Good foot, good beer. They tried too hard with the decor.

Samantha's Tap Room -- if you're here in Summer, they make the best White Linen in LR. Very good food. I have yet to order from the menu, every time I go, their special drags me away from the thing. Take the patio if the weather is nice - especially fun in the evenings watching the crowds.

The Pantry Crest in Hillcrest -- fantastic Bavarian cuisine. Not a gawd damned thing bad on the menu. HIGHLY recommend Bacon wrapped dates, Truffled Deviled Eggs, the Pate (they make their own ZOMFGTDF!), and, the Cheese Spetzel for appetizers. Entres, the Jager Schnitzel, Weivner Schitzel, and the Goulash -- believe it or not, probably the best Lasagna al forno in the city. OH! And they have an extensive wine list, cocktail menu, and, my favourite Czech beer -- Pilsner Urquell -- on tap.

Big Orange if you're looking to pay for a gourmet burger -- however, the one in my neck of the woods has a damned fine mixologist. Ask if Darr is pouring, you won't be sorry if he is.

Movie Tavern -- I shit you not, their food and drinks are pretty good. And, you can drink in comfort and luxury You'll pay a premium for the novelty, but well worth it I think.

Radunos -- their carpacio has to be the best in this damned city. Excellent drinks and like Samantha's, if the weather is good, sit on the patio. Has the added beneift of being next door to the Esse Purse Museum -- if you have a date, chicks dig it, and, it is an interesting diversion.

Red Door -- sorta bougie nouveau Southern fusion. VERY good food, drinks aren't tight, recommend any special they're serving, otherwise, they used to have a chicken fricasse that was bloody awesome.

Just a few off the top of my head, I have more suggestions if you desire.

Best,
Originally Posted by JV72205
I like the actual food places that were mentioned. Great information.