Thoughts on Dining at the O

Just curious...who loves to give it and who loves to receive it? I personally loooove receiving but have never given.

Ladies, if you do give, do you ask for a shower beforehand?
Showering beforehand is a must for dato, you dont want to be tasteing someones recycled dinner. I am a giver of it myself but was introduced to it by a woman who did it to me over 16 years ago.

I have had it done to me a few times i liked it but i do not request it, but i am a loving giver.
I love receiving
  • D.G.
  • 05-02-2015, 11:43 AM
I like to give if the lady is into it. The few times its been done to me i have felt a shape pain. Though the doctors say my prostate is okay Who knew my butthole was a means of torture.
I enjoy giving
I like to give if the lady is into it. The few times its been done to me i have felt a shape pain. Though the doctors say my prostate is okay Who knew my butthole was a means of torture. Originally Posted by D.G.
LMAO the torture hole!!!
I love to give, its so sexy and naughty. If it makes her squirm and make those oooohhh and aaahh sounds, I'm IN! (Gotta be fresh tho.)
Receiving, yep that's hot too!
I love it and I let it be known I love it so I expect my partner to be showered and clean
It's a rarity for me, but I had a situation recently where the lady made it clear during daty that she would welcome my tongue traveling in a little more southerly direction. It was a real turn on, since I didn't go in seeking it.
I can assure you ladies that I'm hands down the best at giving women head
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-02-2015, 01:59 PM
I am a bona fide, certified, card-carrying member of the National DATO Association. Having recently been awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award by this prestigious group.

I love giving every bit as much as receiving.

Forgive my tongue, it finds pleasure in the most unusual places!
I 100% do not like receiving. I go down on my ladies till they cum. Then I fuck the shit out of them till I'm done
I love receiving... I think it is because the men that are into this are REALLY into it and proceed with such gusto. You have to love the enthusiasm!
Always eat a bunch of Taco Bell prior, gotta to make the starfish tasty.
I love receiving... I think it is because the men that are into this are REALLY into it and proceed with such gusto. You have to love the enthusiasm! Originally Posted by Find Your Joy

That is very true, i dont know why but something about french kissing a girls anus just gets me goin. I could stay down in that area for an extended amount of time.