How should I approach this?

Saw a providers special 160 for the hour. I am on the way out she said it was 180. I showed her her p411 rates, sure enough 160. Now I saw her price for an hour was 120 on the same day, I saw her. Should I see her again and pay 120 or never see her again?
I would try to get it for the $120.
depends on if she was worth the money or not..
LOL I am the provider IN question now I advertise on bp and on bp you can not post half hour rates or they edit your post so when a ad on bp says special 120 whole hour 180 90 minutes 2x the fun 240 guys call and say whats the SPECIAL and they are informed its a half hour before they get here ad the appointment is made...
Now my p411 ad states 200 for the hour where you contacted me from plus a p411 discount I have never had a donation issue and I dont upsell EVER ...now when you told me you thought it was 160 and showed me why you thought that I told you it was fine no big deal...I can save you the trouble of your decition dont worry about it seeing me again is not a option..nothing personal just if you had a issue you could have easily discussed it with me..
I have never had a issue and I know me responding to this may bring me some negative feed back but frankly I dont care Iv been on here long enough for my reviews and my charactor to stand alone
Holy runon sentence Batman!
LOL I am the provider IN question now I advertise on bp and on bp you can not post half hour rates or they edit your post so when a ad on bp says special 120 whole hour 180 90 minutes 2x the fun 240 guys call and say whats the SPECIAL and they are informed its a half hour before they get here ad the appointment is made...
Now my p411 ad states 200 for the hour where you contacted me from plus a p411 discount I have never had a donation issue and I dont upsell EVER ...now when you told me you thought it was 160 and showed me why you thought that I told you it was fine no big deal...I can save you the trouble of your decition dont worry about it seeing me again is not a option..nothing personal just if you had a issue you could have easily discussed it with me..
I have never had a issue and I know me responding to this may bring me some negative feed back but frankly I dont care Iv been on here long enough for my reviews and my charactor to stand alone Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
lots of spelling issues here. So OP does not name you, yet you feel the necessity to come in here and throw an ad with your specials on it? and if you ad states 120 whole hour and your aware of that isn't that trickery if your not changing it but leaving it and being aware of the problem? Great character.
Iv been on here long enough for my reviews and my charactor to stand alone Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
  • OFF
  • 12-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I've been on here long enough for my reviews and my charactor to stand alone Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
Damn Gia,

I wish I had seen your ad today, I would

have stopped by to see you on my way through FW.

Maybe next time. :-)
LOL I am the provider IN question now I advertise on bp and on bp you can not post half hour rates or they edit your post so when a ad on bp says special 120 whole hour 180 90 minutes 2x the fun 240 guys call and say whats the SPECIAL and they are informed its a half hour before they get here ad the appointment is made... Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
So BP edits ads for content? So the hundreds of ads per day, per city that say "hh" are edited?

In my best Norm voice, "that doesn't sound correct"
I hate multiple rates for different sites. as far as i am considered it should be very simple. pick a price for everything and state it. if a guy wants to pay it then he will call. simple, easy and direct. i saw a lady the other day and it was a good rate to get in the door then she was all extra for this and extra for that. i should have took my inital investment and left.
Dang it. I just had a simple question. Gia it wasnt even you I was asking about.. I had a great time and would have like to see you again. I guess that cant happen because you wont see me. I would have never called you out like that. I believe its bad form.
On 2nd thought, Gia call ol Add. i will turn that frown upside down and make you happy happy happy.
While we're on the subject, how much for 15 minutes? lol
LOL ...I just like to be upfront and honest about everything... I know lots of run on sentences and bad grammer good thing im not paid for my typing skills. I did have fun with you my bmw friend I just was upset when I read that...