Shady behavior on BP girl, aborted meeting

So, my first entry into this hobby started like most, and that was going to BP. I found one who advertised she did everything and was in my part of town. I called and she sounded like she just work up. She told me which part of town, and the location of a nearby gas station that I was to go to. She said to call when I got there. I told her I'd be there around 30 minutes.

Being new, I am still very cautious. So I arrived about 10 after our call (20 minutes before I said I would) and scoped out the place, looking for anything out of place (cops, etc). As I set in my car, I noticed two white trash thugs walking to the gas station from some nearby hotel. Both were looking all around. They kept walking in circles around the parking lot, stopping at corners and just looking everywhere. One when inside the gas station, but I could see him in there just looking out the window.

I called Brittney and said I was there. She said she just got out of the shower and would call me back in 5 minutes. Soon after I saw the two thugs make another patrol around the parking lot (in separate directions). One had a backpack, and they were nodding to each other as they walked. Finally one shook his head (in a "no" motion) and they rested on a street pole.

Brittney didn't call back, so after 15 minutes I called her. I got nothing. At this point my gut was telling me to leave, and I had made up my mind to abort the situation. However, since this was my first time, I wanted to use the opportunity to watch and learn. I sat in my car for a good 30-45 min watching these two guys. After a while, I saw them walk back to the hotel, where they met up with a car full of two people. A young lady got out of the car, and she resembled Brittney's picture (except she was brunette). I'm not 100% sure it was her, as it was about 80 yds away.

Anyway, I watched and learned. Finally, I called one last time before I left, and Brittney picked up. I asked her if we were still one (was just curious), and she said "Sorry, I can't. I've got an emergency and have to go". With that, I hung up and headed home. This whole situation seemed very odd to me and I just wanted to throw it out there. Is it common for providers to not give their place of residence? Is it common to go to a spot, make a call and then go to another spot?

I'm new, and don't know all of the tricks. So I'm hoping someone could comment on this situation.
Welcome to this little world.... If you decide to keep hobbying I can 100 percent guarantee you this will not be an isolated incident. You will meet some fantastic ladies, have some incredible time etc but be prepared for the downside. No shows, ripoffs, disappointment, frustration, pimps etc. ...

Just my 2 cents..

Above all, I am glad you are safe
  • MojoR
  • 08-01-2013, 06:41 AM
I agree with JP - while the hobby can be loads of fun, it isn't without drama. For myself I stay far away from BP as my impression is that its more prone to drama than ECCIE or P411. Was a good call on your part to use your brain and not let you dick do the thinking for you.
Always follow your "gut" instinct. Who knows what they were up to.
The 2-call system is common for the first session with a provider. However, I think you handled the situation very well. I'd always be especially careful with any BP provider not verified. Glad you're safe!
Thank God that you are alright. be aware of your surroundings at all times
  • mes77
  • 08-01-2013, 03:28 PM
definitely a few red flags there. were those two guys the only foot traffic ? you got the two watchers and one waiter. the waiter would have been in the closet waiting for ya. with the girl, they would have happily split your money four ways and did it again. glad you made it out of that situation alright. it could have been a lot worse than gas money.

if you're hobbying from a computer, always do the Google image search on all bp women as most are too good to be true. that is a good pre screening practice.
man you got off easy. that could have turned out badly.
Listen to your gut. There are tons of well reviewed safe ladies on P411 and Eccie. Take the time to read reviews and search the ladies pretend you are buying a house or a car you do not settle for the first one go and look and search and find the best one for you. I tell guys all the time if it does not feel right do not stay.
OP, you were trying to run before you learned how to walk. It is much easier and safer here on ECCIE and P411. It's also more dependable, reliable. Don't try Backpage as your first encounters. I've been burned too many times.

You just joined and I don't know how long you've hobbied but one of the first things I did was read reviews of girls to see the favorites. Do a month of that and frequent names will come up; the popular Providers with good reviews, communication skills, looks, good incalls, etc.

After 20-30 ECCIE/P411 appointments, try a run to BP. Lots of guys get lucky. Most of the time, I didn't.
Thanks all. I am new (very new in fact) in all of this, and still in the very paranoid phase. I haven't gone to P411, because I'm very concerned about giving my personal info to some random company for this hobby (did I say I was paranoid?). I'm scared it will somehow be traced to me.

I went the BP route, because those girls don't screen. And after that experience, yes I have learned my lesson. My problem with ECCI is that if you don't have a P411 membership, then many girls won't schedule you without referrals. And I can't get referrals without being scheduled (Kinda the chicken and egg thing). So my strategy thus far is finding girls on Eccie that are also on BP. I may not get the top of the crop, but I am getting some referrals in the process, which should (or at least I hope) get me some appointments going.
Good instincts. Stay away from BP and only use eccie when possible. Post an add in the Dallas ISO forum and say that your a newbie and are looking for newbie friendly providers, there are plenty to help you get started. Also, the search option in forums are a good resource when searching for "newbie" friendly ladies.
Sounds like a girl I know. Is there a link to her ad still? Can you post it?
excellent safety measures on your part. you would be smart to do the same no matter who you visit and what part of town you are visiting. keep this in mind, there is no public place anymore where someone or some camera isn't recording your every step. use a public phone and don't give out your #.
It's wise to have some street smart when venturing into BP land, but now the line has blended because many ECCIE girls are on BP and many BP girls are on Eccie.

Just be careful and watch your back.