Carmelita? What do you guys think?

http://houston.backpage.com/Therapeu...alike/53414543

I was really interested in Carmelita de leon but i saw this link on backpage. I was trying to set something up for this weekend but i saw this while i was trying to get screened. She is hot but threw me off when i saw this. I took a screen shot but i dont know how to post it since i usually do everything on this site through my phone. What do yall think? Any suggestions.
The link isn't working sweetie. Did something happen? Stay safe out there and be careful with BP.
I took screenshots and can't post them for some reason but it just questioned her. Usually not on back pagr but seeing if any massage was available that have reviews here at the time. I don't think I'm going in, but 1 head is thinking more than the other
She has alot of good reviews.. Stay safe & be careful about BP..
Im usually on eccie but i go on backpage for massage and i saw that post and threw me off.
What was in the post?
It had her picture and this is what it said.

Posting ads of peoples actual names, home addresses, photos and any real information she can get. She is a danger to houston itself. She has harassed and called the government services to clients and providers. She is straight jacket material like none other.

I really for got how to post pictures. The post just kinda told me to just go with someone else.
I wonder who it is that had a bad enough beef to post that on bp.
Seems to be a lot of that going around
So it took a backpage post to convince you to stay away??
I thought it was strange because she was verified.
She's verified all right.
Where's wake up to clarify what verified really means
I see all the fake relocation ads have finally stopped

I guess every client who wanted his ass eaten like groceries for dirt cheap has gotten his wish and the well has dried up
Maybe "relocation" was to BP .... ?