.... And backpage is gone

Backpage has been "seized" the US government.

The end is nigh. First CL and now BP.
I just saw. Wow!
Bissy is about to be lit!
It's Friday too??

Hopefully now ladies will realize we are in high demand again and raise their rates and stop being so cheap ����♀️
Hopefully now ladies will realize we are in high demand again and raise their rates and stop being so cheap ����♀️ Originally Posted by MissJailaRose
Shoa Kahn laugh
If the risk goes up, the demand goes down. Raise the rates, and that will make it worse.
They’re using the same technique as they do when seizing counterfeiting websites. I mentioned, in another forum, it is likely how they’ll proceed.

I don’t think this lasts but it will take a while. BP keeps winning in court because the government is overstepping. Now, FOSTA is a different animal. Not sure what happens there but, as I recall, it isn’t law yet.

We’ll see how long this lasts. Probably start seeing a lot of fly by night sites that pop up and last for a few months before they get seized and then another and then another.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-06-2018, 03:18 PM
damn. gonna end up in fed court is my bet. free speech vs. charge of "support of trafficking."
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 03:34 PM
BP will win in court but will they ever be open for business again?

BP and CL loss is eccie's win!
Eccie is next . Facts!
Hopefully now ladies will realize we are in high demand again and raise their rates and stop being so cheap ����♀️ Originally Posted by MissJailaRose
Luv, set up your webcam for your masturbation stream, cause I'm betting the line to see your azz just got a lot smaller. You didn't have to post that....

Cheers luv
They thought the Feds were only going to shut down one section of their site..
Now they're losing millions in ad revenue to Craigslist
I’m entitled to my opinion & I’ll pass on that thanks for your input! & my lines already short because I don’t suck raw dick and swallow cum but then again I can still pay my tuition & bills without eccie so.....

Luv, set up your webcam for your masturbation stream, cause I'm betting the line to see your azz just got a lot smaller. You didn't have to post that....

Cheers luv Originally Posted by Sig9er
While I agree since this is the trend I'm noticing in other cities and Twitter, best advice I can give is to not tip your hand.