Single?

Are most providers single? Always wondered. If not, does the other half know?
Are most clients single? Always wondered. If not, does the other half know?
Typical Jackie response. Guy asked a question you he's given a cutting response. Can't wait for the reply on this one.
Here's a pic af the new outfit I just bought for my girlfriend.
I know it's kind of revealing.

There's no reason for hobbyists to know if a provider is single or not.

If we're single, some want to end up dating you.....get mad if you say no and start a pissy campaign against you.

If we're married, guys don't want to see you anymore because they think the lady is "tainted." The hobbyist always wants to think they're the only ones.

I love your response Jackie.
I have had relationships since being in this business and yes my s/o knew what I did.
Where there's one there's the other
I have had 2 relatioships while in the hobby and both guys knew. It doesn't matter if I'm single or with someone, it doesn't change what I do or how I do it. We all have our personal lives and are not obligated to share it with anyone, client or otherwise.
Part of what I'm hoping to pay for is the fantasy. Why in the world would I want to think about anything else?
Thought it was a requirement for a client to be hitched to participate in this hobby. Most higher end gals I know won't see a non-married client because of the potential drama.
I have had 2 relatioships while in the hobby and both guys knew. It doesn't matter if I'm single or with someone, it doesn't change what I do or how I do it. We all have our personal lives and are not obligated to share it with anyone, client or otherwise. Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms

+1
Where there's one there's the other Originally Posted by Erwin M Fletcher
I'm not quite sure what you are implying here...?
The hobbyist always wants to think they're the only ones. Originally Posted by MsElena
Thanks Elena. I agree and just gotta laugh. Any hobbyist who's done his (or her???) homework - read reviews etc., who thinks they're the only one - must have one heck of an (in)active imagination.

Single, married, or whatever...none of my business...isn't that a big part of the NSA nature of this hobby/business?
Are most clients single? Always wondered. If not, does the other half know? Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Don't know...there you go...Bet NOT!

Didn't think this was so "cutting"...just damn funny!

Hurry back up here...we miss you!
Single, married, or whatever...none of my business...isn't that a big part of the NSA nature of this hobby/business? Originally Posted by Bigh1955
None of anyone's business . . . My point exactly . . .

I'm single, if it makes any difference. I wasn't always, and me being married or not doesn't have any bearing on my performance behind closed doors - I'm consistently incredible.

Beautiful Becca Blossoms said it perfectly above in her comment; "It doesn't matter if I'm single or with someone, it doesn't change what I do or how I do it. We all have our personal lives and are not obligated to share it with anyone, client or otherwise.".