What's Your Favorite Hobbytown?

Thought about posting this on the national board but decided to check the pulse here at home first...Would enjoy hearing from both the ladies and gents.

What's your ATF Hobbytown and tell us a little about why you like it so much?
Dallas or Tulsa, both have a great variety of massage parlors and very nice professional ladies if you want something more.
Miami in the US. Everything is available. Especially like the on-site fucking in the clubs and the many hot latiinas that love to get naked.
My favorite hobbytown is Angeles City, Philippines.
1a Dallas 1b Austin
The one I am in at any given time . . .
Jackie took the words outta my mouth.
The one on north 27th...wait...that's not what you meant, is it?...
Jackie took the words outta my mouth. Originally Posted by MsElena
The one I am in at any given time . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Well hopefully you'll be thinking Omaha is your ATF place in the VERY near future!
Cities I enjoy:

Nashville
Dallas
Omaha
Birmingham
Atlanta
Tulsa
Vancouver
Seattle
NYC
I'm happy to see that Tulsa received 2 good reviews here. For years it seems as though OK was one of the states to avoid.
I absolutely love Tulsa!!
Omaha is good to me and that's where I call home so of course that's #1 on my list!!
I must also say I truly enjoyed Des Moines as well!! And last but not least good ole Dallas!!
Let's get Lincoln on your list too ladies...Kendra, are you listening?
Tulsa
Oklahoma City
Kansas City
Austin
San Antonio

just to name a few
Lets see i was put in Tulsa jail in less that 2 hours of being there, got bailed out by a mob attorney and got a BBBJ under the table, had visions of Warren in Shampoo during that, because I had dinner with the mob boss of Tulsa. She thought I was player. Haha. Kind of mixed emotions on that one.

#1. Saigon even with all the shit that was going on it was fucking crazy fun there.
#2. Anywhere I was at with my late girlfriend.