all hotels booked for the time i wanted to come to visit :(

I always stay on the NE side of lincoln...I tried to book my trip from tomm and check out saturday no luck all the hotels are sold out..Did I miss a big event or something coming ....I need to find something soon anyone have any ideas??
State Boys Basketball. You will not find a decent room. Will have to be at a lower quality Motel.
You can go 50 miles farther east on I-80 and visit Omaha. Plenty of rooms over there. Sorry Lincoln guys because I know how tough it is after spending four years there.
I always stay on the NE side of lincoln...I tried to book my trip from tomm and check out saturday no luck all the hotels are sold out..Did I miss a big event or something coming ....I need to find something soon anyone have any ideas?? Originally Posted by bustycici
CiCi, sorry I wish I could help, but I feel your pain. I own a business on the I-80 corridor that I visit about every 4 to 6 weeks, and for some reason Nebraska never has enough hotel rooms whenever a big event(sports,farm,etc) is in town.
Like they mentioned, State Basketball in Lincoln. I think the games are Thursday, Friday, Saturday. So if you only stay Tues and maybe Wed, you might get a room. Like was mentioned, go east to Omaha, or you might try York or Grand Island area as well, especially if some of your clients come from the west of Lincoln, so it may work for them.
I found one just had to shorten my trip so tomm- thursday