Encounter: AMAZING " NO HOLES BARRED" PSE GREEK RODEO WITH THE SEX GODDESS OF DALLAS--STEPHANIE 1

Date: 10/23/18
Name: Stephanie 1
User ID:: www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=265749
Phone: -
Email Address: Realgemforyou@protonmail.com
URL / Website: www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=265749
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Galleria
Activities: DEEEEP FK, MUTUAL MASTURBATION, STANDING BBBJ, RECLINING BJ, DATY, DATO, 69, BLS, FIV, FIA, SS,TUHA, CG ACG RCG MISH AND DOGGIE IN ALL HOLES,
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stephanie is tall 5'10" of Statuesque German Beauty with arguably the BEST BODY in the Hobby.
Flat Abs,, Yoga Body, Beautiful NATURAL boobs with dumbbells and the Most Awesome and Unique Pussy I've ever seen--Visit Her and You Will See.
Recommendation: Yes
Jayemkay, glad you got to experience all those wonderful Steffi delites, esp the final culmination cumpletion!!!

she is by far one of the coolest and best!
Beautifully done Jayemkay !! Good going Sir.
Awesome review I’m gonna see her when I’m in town next weekend. My only question is why most but not all of you Dallas guys leave two pertinent pieces of information out of just about every encounter report? Session length and rates.
Stephanie1 is definitely ATF material! She's a perfect combination of beauty, skills, and class.
Nicely done. Stephanie is a top notch all around girl who loves to please.
Awesome review I’m gonna see her when I’m in town next weekend. My only question is why most but not all of you Dallas guys leave two pertinent pieces of information out of just about every encounter report? Session length and rates. Originally Posted by Jason2319
She is awesome.
She is awesome. Originally Posted by txexetoo
4 Frankies for an hour of therapeutic Yoga
Best Yoga coach in Dallas
Very nice, Jay! She sounds like a must see. Thanks for sharing.
Nice review.
I appreciate all of the positive commentary from those above.

Reviews, as we all know, take time and effort but are what elevate the hobby keeping us all safe and giving the best opportunity to make sure our hard earned money is well spent on quality experiences.

It also a cool way of creating a chronology of our experiences that we can reminisce on when we can't remember shit.

YiHaaaa--Let'er Buck
she is HOT, and such a cool lady. would love to see her again. thanks dude